• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where do you hide?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a place that you can run away from the reality of life?

I like to come here when I feel good
I am also glad that I find solace here whenever i feel down.

Being a singaporean, I feel that I am an endangered specie in real life. I am better off than a lot of people from third world countries but their sheer numbers overwhelmed me in my work life. I work harder than many white trash but they are still above me and full of themselves with absolute arrogance and disrespect against asians.

I begin to feel that it is safer for me to curl up and interact less with others so that I don't always ended up getting hurt or disheartened. It is really feels cosy if I can hide in a small corner and be an introvert once a while. For the past 2 years, I have been thinking if I should let my children leave here, but perhaps they will feel even more outcast elsewhere. I don't think I should send them away anymore. Sending them away is running away from the problem; I might created a bigger problem in future. Maybe, I should just work a little harder, so that my kids will not have to go through as much shit as me.

[video=youtube;rtOvBOTyX00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00[/video]

The city is so cold. It's nice to be here. It feels that I am talking to relatives, even if nobody replies me, it feels good to talk to yourself once a while.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong,u should not be working harder so ur kids dont have to put up with this shit....u should be working on how to get these fucking foreigners out of our country.....

sinkies dont understand that its not working harder thats going to get us anywhere,sinkies work hard enough like horses already....its our mindset,its our attitude....sinkies are balless and humji....sinkies are too docile and meek.....this is why we get pushed around by everybody,this is why whites step all over us.....

sinkies are kiasu and kiasee.....they are afraid to risk everything for what they believe...in fact most of the time it doesnt even require risking everything but they are afraid to even take a little risk....

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a place that you can run away from the reality of life?

I like to come here when I feel good
I am also glad that I find solace here whenever i feel down.

Being a singaporean, I feel that I am an endangered specie in real life. I am better off than a lot of people from third world countries but their sheer numbers overwhelmed me in my work life. I work harder than many white trash but they are still above me and full of themselves with absolute arrogance and disrespect against asians.

I begin to feel that it is safer for me to curl up and interact less with others so that I don't always ended up getting hurt or disheartened. It is really feels cosy if I can hide in a small corner and be an introvert once a while. For the past 2 years, I have been thinking if I should let my children leave here, but perhaps they will feel even more outcast elsewhere. I don't think I should send them away anymore. Sending them away is running away from the problem; I might created a bigger problem in future. Maybe, I should just work a little harder, so that my kids will not have to go through as much shit as me.

Run, don't think so much, everywhere we run to also have their own sets of problem.
If your kids are young, save up for their overseas uni fees and that's if they want to go in future.
Many times what we plan may not turn out the positive way we want it to.

Relax and take good care of yourself :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyday...moi got few hours not on earth...either at Battlefield land or Diablo 3 land or...ok u probably got the drift...:biggrin::biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is your true hiding place.

[video=youtube;_dR0H0tAYT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dR0H0tAYT8[/video]

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRO RUN really worried too much. Worries so much also useless.just Do things step by step. Just do whatever you
can.

Don worry be happy

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a few hiding places all temporary e.g. under blanket, under the bed, inside toilet cubicles.
Permanent hiding place only 1 which is the underworld.

Mostly I hide inside toilet cubicles if outside, and hide inside room if at home. ! day I might choose to hide permanently.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent 2 MH plane crashed incident teach us to live fullest of the life.

life is so fragile.
You may not know tomorrow whether you are still alive not.
So live the life fullest.
Nice to the people around you.
Be kind to everyone.
Do more donation.

Then I believe you would not even want to find a place to hide liao.

Wish you have a happy weekend:smile: