• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen shocked to find her private photos online

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IN RETURN for a handphone top-up, a teenager agreed to send her naked photos to a man she had known for six months.

The 24-year-old man had requested the 16-year-old girl to send him the pictures after she asked him to top up her handphone credit, reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The girl from Seberang Perai, Penang, and the man, who is married, became friends through Facebook.

However, she was shocked to find that her naked photos were being circulated on social media.

She sought the help of her family members and a police report was lodged last Friday.

The suspect has since been detained for further investigation.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN RETURN for a handphone top-up, a teenager agreed to send her naked photos.....

The suspect has since been detained for further investigation.

Regret, i have to repost this pic...

Attachments

• life-was-much-easier.jpeg
    life-was-much-easier.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 356

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If he paid for the photos, he holds the copyright and can do whatever he wants with them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another dumb teenage girl who let her hormones get the better of her. :biggrin:

"If I send him my naked pics, he will love me forever and ever and never dump me!"

jw5

Loyal
He will hump her and then dump her.................................. :biggrin:

Just another dumb teenage girl who let her hormones get the better of her. :biggrin:

"If I send him my naked pics, he will love me forever and ever and never dump me!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y ppl jus like to take n keep dis type of foto in their HP...:confused::biggrin:

Phones have cameras, obviously the photos are first stored on the phone's storage.

You can always view them when you're on a train or bus, ah the convenience modern technology brings.