• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

banned from FB of lawrence khong

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody here would probably ended up in hell. Including me!! Slanders and Gossips are sins!

LK is the last person to go because he is a true servant of the Lord!

Many other new age Christians have callous attitudes nowadays! They compromise to decaying society norms!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow say! u r actually quite macholy pretty , hor :wink:
me no undersyand if u insulting or giving me compliment
but never mind

for those who know me, iam a very straight forward direct person.
elling leis is not my thing in fact i say too much too tactlessly sometimes

nonetheless, i have beielvied that just becuase someone is rich, has high social status, high postion it does NOT mean they are good people or always right
and i beelive that has been proven countless times

its yr actions especailly when u think no one is watching or when no one can catch u out that is telling

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody here would probably ended up in hell. Including me!! Slanders and Gossips are sins!

Bible say false prophet go to hell.

10393708_10154391237175249_38965298392845735_n.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of look and fitting will turn on gays. :biggrin:

he's the epitome of a deluded religious freak who is also a hypocrite freak.

if God has eyes, he shall be punished like his evil brother kong hee fatt choy. his turn shall be soon.