• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will MDA Ban Gay and Lesbian Artists In order to promote Family Values?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kumar's show will be pulled? I don't much like it but will loathe to think that it might be pulled because of he is transexual.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I certainly hope they do. I wouldn't want my children to grow up in such an environment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ban them, there would be no more well-choreographed NDPs. :rolleyes:

01b517c2.jpg

f3OHQDw.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay and Lesbian must be exterminated for the good of man kind.

I have a LESBO couple as neighbors. One is older and more manly looking. The other is thin and lanky. Very womanly looking.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my block, i notice a few gay / lesbian couple.
this is what they do usually:
sharing a small car
sharing a flat
keep a dog / cat

during weekend, u can see them carrying dog cage and bring their dog for grooming

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is going to be banned. Singapore is very tolerant. Kumar was on state TV years ago and the dye was cast then. The books and little incidents are more political and reactionary as a result of minor competing agendas.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I watched the Kumar show at Bugis!

Was fun and laughter, but something inside me tells me it is wrong!

I could feel the strange surreal sensation.

Now I know why! My conscience is working within me!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of our most creative and prominent practitioners in the arts and entertainment field are gay. Eradicate them and S'pore will turn into a cultural desert.

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Jul 16, 2014

Three judges for the Singapore Literature Prize resign

By Akshita Nanda

SINGAPORE - Three judges - T. Sasitharan, Romen Bose and Robin Hemley - of this year's Singapore Literature Prize (Non-fiction Category), have resigned, following the National Library Board's (NLB) decision to remove and destroy several children's books in its collection.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the three said they could not, in good conscience, continue as judges, given the close links and associations between the National Book Development Council, which awards the prizes, and the library board.
The statement said: "We condemn in the strongest terms NLB's decision to remove and destroy these books, given that it is responsible for the dissemination of information rather than its destruction. The fact that the board has not even considered restricting access to the publications but has moved directly to pulping them is very disconcerting."