• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Day All!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning all!

I started this thread just as a neutral and hopefully positive way to greet everyone. This forum is what I read first thing I opened my eyes :smile:

No fighting in this thread pls, purely for a simple greet :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Good morning SgGoneWrong!

I like your nickname, so even if you are a clone, so be it! :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good afternoon. sg has done right.

Good day eatshit!
We are all right in our own ways depending on our experiences, beliefs and worldview.
Right can go wrong and vice versa.

Guess we are all here because we care enough about this little red dot.

I'm logging off to do work now!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A very good morning to all. Another day more another short. Make the best of it.

Remember to drink your juice

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning all!

I started this thread just as a neutral and hopefully positive way to greet everyone. This forum is what I read first thing I opened my eyes :smile:

No fighting in this thread pls, purely for a simple greet :smile:

Good day good brother.

tumblr_m8200teOnB1rsmws3o1_500.gif