• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting video to share - Do banks own money?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Came across this long video -
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM[/video]

Go to the part where speaker talks about banks and money, it is very interesting.
He says that banks don't own money.. and that contracts between banks and customers, eg loans.. are not valid as banks don't own money, and as such, can't enter into a legal binding contract. Meaning, if you borrow from a bank, they can't chase you when you default a loan.

I was quite stumped.. but he went on to say that money is controlling human beings.. and that we are better off without it.. and that made perfect sense to me.

Watch the video if you have the time.. it is long.. but quite informative and interesting.. especially about alien technology.. and how sound can boil water. Imagine sound as a free energy.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if you have money however little or much, but are not obsessed by it....then you own money. The other side of the coin is...... if you are obsessed by money.......then money owns you.

I was quite stumped.. but he went on to say that money is controlling human beings.. and that we are better off without it.. and that made perfect sense to me.

Watch the video if you have the time.. it is long.. but quite informative and interesting.. especially about alien technology.. and how sound can boil water. Imagine sound as a free energy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u saying banks dont own money as in they dont own money as a intellectual property,something they invented and trademarked?

or money in unownable like as in money is a god,a omnipotent almighty god that obeys the will of no man?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong money owns u if u don't know how to make it,how to weild it and harness the power...u will forever be a slave to money....

Also as long as ur in Singapore...money owns u no doubt about it.Singapore is shutter island...there's no escape.
if you have money however little or much, but are not obsessed by it....then you own money. The other side of the coin is...... if you are obsessed by money.......then money owns you.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money that you spend it, eg. you call a pretty girl for "service" and you pay her $500/- that money is your. If you have plenty money in the bank and you died that money belong to your next of kin, why? because you didn't spend them.

Define "owning money".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me tell u dumdasses one thing...banks may or may not own money....but they sure as well own ur asses...they own ur house..they own ur car....they own ur lives...they own the country....they own ur jobs and they probably own ur children.....do not fuck with the authority of banks....

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Define "owning money".

I'm quoting from what the speaker in the video said.
But I assume this, banks take the money that their customers put with them, savings or current or whatever account they have, and use the customers' money to invest. So, to me, there is some truth in what the speaker is saying. The bank doesn't own ALL of the money it uses when investing or giving out loans.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm quoting from what the speaker in the video said.
But I assume this, banks take the money that their customers put with them, savings or current or whatever account they have, and use the customers' money to invest. So, to me, there is some truth in what the speaker is saying. The bank doesn't own ALL of the money it uses when investing or giving out loans.

Isn't that exactly what the govt is doing with your CPF? :biggrin: