• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job Bank -

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only Singaporeans and permanent residents able to apply for the vacancies on the portal launched yesterday, it means that firms will spend far less time sieving through resumes. For Singaporeans, it is a platform on which they do not have to compete with foreigners[/COLOR].

This latest fad on job bank is rather pathetic. Aren't SPR considered as foreigners with permission granted to live and work in sinkapoo? If not foreigners, what are they? Singaporeans?

To be meaningful, the job bank should be run exclusively for the benefits of jobless sinkies to get the jobs. If employed SPRs seeking to switch jobs or those jobless SPRs are also allowed to use the job bank to fill up the vacancies, isn't the job bank set up for the benefits of foreigners too?

This country should always look out for its own natives first and the SPRs should not be allowed to have the same footing at the job bank. Otherwise, it is still a downright competition for job vacancies between sinkies and the foreigners, SPRs included.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always feel these KNN jiuhukia is our no. 1 threat to our ricebowl. Those chao jiuhukia always complained about their garment. And keep praising our garment. Whatever benefits Sillyporeans have, these KNN jiuhukia SPRS also entltled certain subsidies. Be it jobs, medical etc. Not fair!

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always feel these KNN jiuhukia is our no. 1 threat to our ricebowl. Those chao jiuhukia always complained about their garment. And keep praising our garment. Whatever benefits Sillyporeans have, these KNN jiuhukia SPRS also entltled certain subsidies. Be it jobs, medical etc. Not fair!

Not fair because the papees make it so. SPRs are still foreigners and some of them live and work in sinkapoo for years without taking up shitizens. Why should they?
Being SPRs are much better, able to clear out their CPF when balek kampong, also can qualify for Medishield Life, HDB flats, etc. Being shitizens, they are screwed like the natives.

matx3315

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt this website will work

Not fair because the papees make it so. SPRs are still foreigners and some of them live and work in sinkapoo for years without taking up shitizens. Why should they?
Being SPRs are much better, able to clear out their CPF when balek kampong, also can qualify for Medishield Life, HDB flats, etc. Being shitizens, they are screwed like the natives.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with the sentiments on PRs and locals. PRs dont serve NS and that is a big deal. So they should not have same rights and privileges. I was surprised that they still never make a distinction. Bastards.

If jobsbank work, we shld see less hanging out here or driving taxis.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not expect policies to make an impact immediately. The best brains in government are working tirelessly to engineer a solution to counter the side effects of globalization. The jobbank is an unprecedented move. Please be thankful of their work and continue to vote the PAP in the coming elections.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I looked through the Job Bank website and had a good laugh. It's nothing more than plagiarized content from other job search portals e.g. Job Street, hosted on Gov SG servers. :rolleyes:

Clearly, the PAP govt is trying do something, anything, to make it seem as through they really care about Sinkies, with scant regard whether such measures yield tangible benefits. This is especially so as the date of the next GE looms nearer.

jw5

Loyal
Best brains in government? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................................ :biggrin:

We should not expect policies to make an impact immediately. The best brains in government are working tirelessly to engineer a solution to counter the side effects of globalization. The jobbank is an unprecedented move. Please be thankful of their work and continue to vote the PAP in the coming elections.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats exactly it. No actual desire to help.

Clearly, the PAP govt is trying do something, anything, to make it seem as through they really care about Sinkies, with scant regard whether such measures yield tangible benefits. This is especially so as the date of the next GE looms nearer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well said! i shall lick your perineum and add to your points.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
This latest fad on job bank is rather pathetic. Aren't SPR considered as foreigners with permission granted to live and work in sinkapoo?

Same sentiments. Should be exclusive for Singaporeans only. So many PRs around so where is the exclusivity??

I looked through the Job Bank website and had a good laugh. It's nothing more than plagiarized content from other job search portals e.g. Job Street, hosted on Gov SG servers.

Exactly, waste of money!