• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Most Prestigious Licensed Night Club Will be Closed Soon

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about our Zouk club?

Mother of all trance; house; disco garage; big beat; break beat....

2 DIFFERENT matters boss
in Zouk, women shake their own boobs up and down and left to right.

in Tiananmen Havelock Road, men shake women boobs up and down and left and right.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know one of the mummies in tiananmen, i was told the most outrageous tips that a prominent businessman gave to the hostesses were gold bars. true story...:o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type of problem can be solved by $$ is not an issue unless some religious group is out there on a limb again.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad to see them go, not many places to go enjoy anymore..... anyway the standard of the spread was dropping over the past year....

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice looking PRC do not come over. They stay in China to make money. Only 3rd grade ladies come here.

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know there is dial a service? Somemore got 1800 toll free :eek:

boss, may be you dont understand the client segments that visit nightclub:
younger guy usually would visit fuck shop. chop chop finish

older guys, richer but cock is softer, they prefer relax environment, holding hands and hugs a bit and sometimes no sex.

please let me know if i am wrong