• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of Expression and the right to be in this forum

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you do so, I am willing to become a vegan for 1/2 a day :o

my points to you:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Just eat meat and die.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my points to you:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Just eat meat and die.

Thank you for proving that jiu hoo kias are an uncouth bunch :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave up on the Emigration folder despite having spent a long time there because of one single troll. The troll was not too bad but 2 confident clowns were feeding it without a break. A troll's paradise.

I remember feeding trolls when I first started until Sam gave me a good and proper lecture. It has served me well.

Sadly just did not have the energy to work that folder.

Not if one of the clowns decided to play on by serving his own agenda, wacking PAP and the American dream* while feeding the troll. Too bad you missed that.
Grateful to the self destructive Great Recession, I do not need to wack America so much.
Australia is the right choice, until 2015

Thanks for your passport tip. Passed the info over to ex Sg blur queen.

* More and more 'innovators' in San Jose are looking inwards. Pity.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, hopes things work out for her and her kid. Single parent in a new country can be difficult.

Thanks for your passport tip. Passed the info over to ex Sg blur queen.

* More and more 'innovators' in San Jose are looking inwards. Pity.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kind of agree with scroo that newbies need some security and love, just like helpless babies crawling out of the womb. one way to do it (putting on my silicone valley cap) is to crowdsource a community pool of points from donors. instead of donors contributing directly sperm to each chee bye (it's just not gonna happen due to high number of new threads and posts per day - nobody will read all except scroobye), donors can ejaculate into community jar (a.k.a. sperm bank), and scroobye the 24 by 7 watchdog can suck our collective sperm and selectively donate our sperm to deserving newbies as though they are his own. this is already in real world practice as some men are simply not capable of producing virile sperm nor properly ejaculating on time (a condition called pre-mature ejaculation). :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

Its pointless repeatedly talking about freedom of speech and the right to offer an opinion or view or the right be part of this forum if people are bullied out of this forum because they have too few points. We know that the points system is flawed and the abuse is there for all to see. Imagine the ease of kicking out a innocent forummer with little points compared to those who damage thread after thread.

In essence the existing system is hampering freedom of speech and the right to remain in this forum and have their views heard.

The points can remain to recognise those who donated but the points do not have any other purpose except to recognise tenure and posting frequency.

Suggest to appoint a few custodians who are regulars to stop the commercial spams and the Geylanguncles when you are not around. I don't think there is a need to do anything else.

Maybe once a month recognise the best 3 troll baits. That should stop the majority who can't help themselves to realise their folly. That should also discourage the likes of kopiuncle getting the attention and spoiling thread after thread.

You can never get rid of clones but with powerless points, they lose their zing anyway.

Just some thoughts.

Are you whining because of 656 points?

jw5

Loyal
A friendly reminder. :rolleyes:

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

Oh and bytheway, stop being a fucking humbug whining about newbies and their points. You have many clones pretending to be newbies.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...scroobye really has the thickest hide on earth....
here we are not talking about opinions as everybody is entitled to his own opinion...
we are talking about facts.....and this my beef with scroobye....
he make no apologies for his bullshits and keep repeating them.....
this is indefendsible.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball is such a hypocrite. he always attack the clones but in reality he is a clone master. really can't stand him.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

Its pointless repeatedly talking about freedom of speech and the right to offer an opinion or view or the right be part of this forum if people are bullied out of this forum because they have too few points. We know that the points system is flawed and the abuse is there for all to see. Imagine the ease of kicking out a innocent forummer with little points compared to those who damage thread after thread.

In essence the existing system is hampering freedom of speech and the right to remain in this forum and have their views heard.

The points can remain to recognise those who donated but the points do not have any other purpose except to recognise tenure and posting frequency.

Suggest to appoint a few custodians who are regulars to stop the commercial spams and the Geylanguncles when you are not around. I don't think there is a need to do anything else.

Maybe once a month recognise the best 3 troll baits. That should stop the majority who can't help themselves to realise their folly. That should also discourage the likes of kopiuncle getting the attention and spoiling thread after thread.

You can never get rid of clones but with powerless points, they lose their zing anyway.

Just some thoughts.

this forum used to be great.. the only forum to get unfiltered insights and interesting bits of Singapore's history.
but now it's mostly a playground for a few childish jokers, fucking each other back and forth and spamming every thread with their squabbles.

i suggest that there be a list of recommended nicknames to block. better yet make it a default, and allow the newbie to release the dogs at his own peril.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
this forum used to be great.. the only forum to get unfiltered insights and interesting bits of Singapore's history.
but now it's mostly a playground for a few childish jokers, fucking each other back and forth and spamming every thread with their squabbles.

i suggest that there be a list of recommended nicknames to block. better yet make it a default, and allow the newbie to release the dogs at his own peril.

You must be first arrived during a lull period. As far as I can remember, there have always been wars raging.