• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poseidon Adventure - So who is telling the truth?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone forgot or got caught out.

Alfrescian (InfP)
My Reputation

Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

By the way has anyone here who had met me in Bangkok ever go Poseidon with me? Own up its ok. Since when a forummer here had done that?

Alfrescian (Inf)
My Reputation

Default Re: Scroobal Appreciation Thread
Such condescending piece on social etiquette. Oh that bugger joetys now owes me big time. Last time, he maxed his plastic, I had to do him SOS in Poseidon. Does that make him my sycophant?

Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with this sammyboy sinkie thai bunch is that they have been sucking each other's dicks and copulating each other anally that they can't remember who sucked who and who fucked who.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with this sammyboy sinkie thai bunch is that they have been sucking each other's dicks and copulating each other anally that they can't remember who sucked who and who fucked who.
hahaha....sucking scroobye's dick again???
swallowing too much of his sperm sure make u retarded...
u are typical lan Jiao kia....