• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim: Aljunied Residents Getting Used To New PAP Team

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No anchor minister will be there. They know Aljunied is already another Hougang. LBH's presence is to con the morons.

The PAP could ask one of them to give way and put Lim there as the team leader. Some people may question the move since Lim has retired and is no longer young. It's also seen as an overkill and a risky move for him as he may end his politics path with a loss.

Then again, WP's chance of victory may be reduced which might lead to a reclaiming of Aljunied, since the winning margin was only 4%.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5000 Singaporeans show up for PM Lee.

50 Sinkies show up to listen to garbage from the opposition at Hong Lim.

It's pretty obvious that 2016 is going to a resounding victory for LHL and his team.

Haha nice try! :biggrin: I don't see it that way! To me 50 patriots with real grievances took the trouble to show up at Hong Lim to listen to true-blue Singaporeans who dare and care. Not surprisingly, 5000 porlumpars show up for PM Lee; most probably staged-managed; well-orchestrated and non-spontaneous. I won't be surprised if attendance was taken.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Haha nice try! :biggrin: I don't see it that way! To me 50 patriots with real grievances took the trouble to show up at Hong Lim to listen to true-blue Singaporeans who dare and care. Not surprisingly, 5000 porlumpars show up for PM Lee; most probably staged-managed; well-orchestrated and non-spontaneous. I won't be surprised if attendance was taken.:rolleyes:

Yes I would agree that Singapore has about 50 patriots.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with the might of people association still cannot mobilise 5000 members to attend, then RC will con elderly with free chicken rice to attend pinkie event.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct. Throw in Mr Lim Swee Say to raise the stakes, Salah Peiling to kill the uncles, and her imaginary friend Denise He as well.

The PAP could ask one of them to give way and put Lim there as the team leader. Some people may question the move since Lim has retired and is no longer young. It's also seen as an overkill and a risky move for him as he may end his politics path with a loss.

Then again, WP's chance of victory may be reduced which might lead to a reclaiming of Aljunied, since the winning margin was only 4%.

jw5

Loyal
Lim Swee Say will probably retire after sobbing publicly and claiming what an honour it was for him to "serve the residents". :rolleyes:

Correct. Throw in Mr Lim Swee Say to raise the stakes, Salah Peiling to kill the uncles, and her imaginary friend Denise He as well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why donch pm himself stand in aljunied?

He has no balls for that. Even if he competes against Ah Huat or Ah Lian, he stands no chance. Aljunied serves a purpose for Pinky. He can threaten his MIW if they choose to be disobedient. No one currently in parliament wants to be despatched to Aljunied GRC.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what "wearing red"???? looks like p.a uniform

so those are just white scums minions in p.a or passerby given the p.a uniform in exchange to spend some time squeezing with pinky.

they trying to confuse you the WP has abig rally n pinkie has switched sides.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
EC GRC is falling down ah?

east coast grc, with/without LSS is almost 100% goner....come 2015/16
if LSS comes over to anchor aljunied grc, it'll be 2 x 100% goner....:biggrin:

if LBH comes back from retirement to anchor aljunied GRC, me think got 50/50 chance :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if LBH comes back from retirement to anchor aljunied GRC, me think got 50/50 chance :biggrin:

Wow, 'good Catholic' Paul Lim is that popular eh?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even with LBH to anchor the team, no chance. He wont want the challenge too. He is so comfortable now. Completely chobolan getting better pay than his last drawn as minister bo portfolio. If forced to, he just need to cry.