• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monday Evening Question: Who will be SCREWBYE's next TARGET?

jw5

Loyal
My guess is himself.

Because elections are coming, and his internet moniker will need to regain its "credibility and popularity" very quickly.

This is the way a manipulative overbearing needy control freakish motherfucking bastard like Screwbye thinks and behaves.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, on second thoughts, me better donch step on screwbye's toes. Sekali, later same fate as moderator. even post ATB FRs also must see screwbye face.

Few other prominent monikers also kena gai guat by screwbye liaoz. Oldbies and Newbies, donch say me never give warning hor. KNN, this forum really missing something without our hum sap moderator's ATB FRs.

jw5

Loyal
Actually he likes newbies the most. Because newbies don't know him mah................... :biggrin:

But of course the newbies he is pretending to protect are fake newbies, mostly his clones and those of his cocksucking minions.................. :biggrin:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, on second thoughts, me better donch step on screwbye's toes. Sekali, later same fate as moderator. even post ATB FRs also must see screwbye face.

Few other prominent monikers also kena gai guat by screwbye liaoz. Oldbies and Newbies, donch say me never give warning hor. KNN, this forum really missing something without our hum sap moderator's ATB FRs.

You up me to 1K points and I will ask Chee Hong Moderator to log in and post a nice FR :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I will upz you. But before I upz you, I will first have to zap Screwbye's clone which pretends to be a fake newbie and whom he is pretending to protect. :biggrin:

You up me to 1K points and I will ask Chee Hong Moderator to log in and post a nice FR :biggrin:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will upz you. But before I upz you, I will first have to zap Screwbye's clone which pretends to be a fake newbie and whom he is pretending to protect. :biggrin:

Thank you boss. You always support me :p

jw5

Loyal
But how can that be? He is richer than the 2 of them put together leh.

Don't pray pray you know. He worked before as investment banker then subservient family butler. The family pay their subservient butler a lot one you know.

He no interest to hoot me. Me no value. He only goes after those millionaires like e2011 and joetys :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Ok done. Just zapped one of Screwbye's clone which pretends to be a fake newbie and whom that fucking humbug is pretending to protect. :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aor, u also come in to stir shit rite? later masuk screwbye's hit list hor. hehehe. still waiting to go eat bak chor mee. really hungry liaoz.

Your bak chor mee chio very long time already.

Tai wah wait for you already hungry hungry die. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope he attacks me. I want to know all my failings and Scroobal is the only member here capable of exposing them all without mincing words.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he attacks me. I want to know all my failings and Scroobal is the only member here capable of exposing them all without mincing words.
hahaha....u twit...don't mess with my idol, scroobye.....
u mess with him, u mess with me.....
u have been warned...

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to attack you when he is busy at work in your perineum? Its difficult to multitask to such a level.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I welcum that Scoby doo da doo to come after the Gorilla and Animal Kingdom Gang...:biggrin: