• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has SIA, SPH & Football have in common?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was watching BBC news & they mentioned that FIFA has a world ranking for the various countries. Everyone knows that PAP likes to boast of being world class & I have never anything about Spore's ranking. So I followed up & checked on Spore's ranking.

Was really surprised at what I found. Spore's ranking has fallen over the years until today we are 155th :eek: It reminds me of the fall in standard of SIA. SPH, well they have never had any standard :o

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=sin/ranking/gender=m/

Date FIFA Ranking position
June 2014 155
May 2014 147
April 2014 145
March 2014 149
February 2014 150
January 2014 149
2013 150
2012 154
2011 145
2010 140
2009 110
2008 132
2007 126
2006 111
2005 92
2004 112
2003 106
2002 118
2001 115
2000 101
1999 104
1998 81
1997 103
1996 92
1995 104
1994 95
1993 75

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before the Internet, we use to rely on the local press and there were a lot of superlatives about Singapore. Seldom see these being mentioned in recent times. Malaysia was our favourite benchmark for nearly everything. Even Malaysian politicians from. UMNO would cite Singapore now and then. Not anymore.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like flight SQ006 pilots, our leadership have developed tunneled visions!!

[video=youtube;W79IjEtfb18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W79IjEtfb18[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malaysia Cup win in 1994 was the peak of Singapore football. Then S-League, Mah Bow Tan, Goal 2010 and Zainudin Nordin happened. And the rest is history. :cool:

Clueless govt bureaucrats should stay the fuck away from a country's sports development. They prefer to indulge in self-glorifying vanity projects e.g. YOG, Sports Hub, Tiong brigade of ping pong mercenaries, taking away valuable time and resources.

jw5

Loyal
They all rejected Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng aka Scroobal.

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malaysia Cup win in 1994 was the peak of Singapore football. Then S-League, Mah Bow Tan, Goal 2010 and Zainudin Nordin happened. And the rest is history. :cool:......

The figures only go back to 1993 which happens to be when Spore had the highest ranking of 75. The trend is very obvious, Whoever was in charge in the gov't obviously didn't care.

These kinds of problems didn't occur overnight. Unfortunately it is symptomatic what is going wrong in Spore e.g. Ms. Saw who ignored looking after the trains, floods, dengu, crowds,.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's started with a silly complaint from the Sultan of Johor to the Singapore government over a football game in Larkin, Johor. The government decided to put in an MP and then the other sports started doing the same. Can see the straight decline after this. Then they jumped to import PRC for table tennis and the locals never accepted it.

The Malaysia Cup win in 1994 was the peak of Singapore football. Then S-League, Mah Bow Tan, Goal 2010 and Zainudin Nordin happened. And the rest is history. :cool:

Clueless govt bureaucrats should stay the fuck away from a country's sports development. They prefer to indulge in self-glorifying vanity projects e.g. YOG, Sports Hub, Tiong brigade of ping pong mercenaries, taking away valuable time and resources.

jw5

Loyal
You should tell your daughter to go and fuck him, since she is already fucking everyone else.

It's started with a silly complaint from the Sultan of Johor to the Singapore government over a football game in Larkin, Johor. The government decided to put in an MP and then the other sports started doing the same. Can see the straight decline after this. Then they jumped to import PRC for table tennis and the locals never accepted it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So called peak of local football turned out to be kelong farce....haha thank you Abbas Saad

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who cares?look at china....they have over 1 billion chinks and what is their ranking of soccer?singapore was lucky enough to have one m&d football talent....thats all and theres ever will be.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....same shits, different days....pretending to be knowledgeable but again talking through the arse......
when it cums to facts...u are really a clown....
now pse tell us how many sports associations are headed by MPs???

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old faggot now got so many against him so have to try to get support so he talk to others that he seldom talk to.

hahaha....same shits, different days....pretending to be knowledgeable but again talking through the arse......
when it cums to facts...u are really a clown....
now pse tell us how many sports associations are headed by MPs???

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old faggot now got so many against him so have to try to get support so he talk to others that he seldom talk to.
hahaha...for a looooong loooong time, I have been waging a one man battle to expose scroobye as a dud.....
I have never got personal with him but focus on issues and facts....
I am glad that the efforts appear to have paid off.....

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to be shy with this old faggot dickeater. That word is not in his vocabulary. I think he enjoys the attention anyway whether good or bad. No fish prawns also can.

hahaha...for a looooong loooong time, I have been waging a one man battle to expose scroobye as a dud.....
I have never got personal with him but focus on issues and facts....
I am glad that the efforts appear to have paid off.....