• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are most smart and handsome people gay?

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are most smart and handsome people gay? If you notice, the best in most profession are from the LGBT.

Many of them are in the entertainment and media industry. Our lives will be boring if not for them giving us laughter.

They are also very fun to be with as they are very positive.

xcqio2.jpg

10xa6hf.jpg

33oslyo.jpg

ja96pl.jpg

30wxtkz.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la not true.
For every 10 handsome gays you can name I can make you 100 more.
You should get out more often and see more of the world

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are the ugly and disgusting ones.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MmuuLjb4ZrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are pictures of young people. When you are young you will always look ok.

However whenn you get older, even LKY & Lee Wei Ling look terrible:eek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesbos are usually fat. No ?:confused:

Nope. The lesbian that park right next to my car in the condo and her partner are actually slim and petite. Caught them smooching in the car park one night. Almost bang into them. They walked away dazed as it was a very near miss. I wasn't expecting two people to smooch on my parking lot and it must have shocked them to see a car about to run over them in a middle of a french kiss.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. The lesbian that park right next to my car in the condo and her partner are actually slim and petite. Caught them smooching in the car park one night. Almost bang into them. They walked away dazed as it was a very near miss. I wasn't expecting two people to smooch on my parking lot and it must have shocked them to see a car about to run over them in a middle of a french kiss.

Was a dildo used ?:confused:

jw5

Loyal
People who were bought up in a Mandarin speaking environment, usually went to a SAP school, but because of SG's education system, eventually found themselves taking most subjects in English and being fairly proficient in English. Tend to think in Mandarin and speak to family and close friends in Mandarin.

Can you think of any examples? :biggrin:

Excuse my ignorance but what's a Chinese Helicopter?

Last edited:

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
That handsome Hollywood actor, Rock Hudson, was a gay and his homosexuality was hidden for decades and finally revealed after his death. The first director of the FBI, Edgar Hoover, was also reported to be a gay. No wonder, many people see USA as a sick society.