• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean goes to Africa to do volunteer work, gets accused of spying and terrorism

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporean goes to Africa to do volunteer work, gets accused of spying and terro

Negroes in africa are pretty violent and stupid. Nothing surprising here. Well most of the dark continent is 3rd world and the standards of living are well below that of 1st or 2nd world countries. Mudland, thailand, cambodia even would be like 1st world compared to living there but it's also not shocking that there are many ppl from more developed areas that love to travel, backpack to such areas. Nothing surprising really. They have sinkies joining jihad groups in the middle east what's surprising about a sinkie going to africa.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean goes to Africa to do volunteer work, gets accused of spying and terro

Uganada is paranoid about gays. Maybe he was trying to advance gay rights movement in Uganda.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he gets locked up, govt. aint gonna give no shit..on xtian mission?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where was Shamu's MFA? Not helping as usual?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why anyone would bother to help those apes is beyond me.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why anyone would bother to help those apes is beyond me.

The British and French still help their ex colonies there. America does. NZ has aid programmes there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The British and French still help their ex colonies there. America does. NZ has aid programmes there.

I know. I've met a few people who do volunteer missionary work there. I told them they're morons and to not waste their time. It has not sunk in yet but sooner or later, they're going to have to agree with me.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know. I've met a few people who do volunteer missionary work there. I told them they're morons and to not waste their time. It has not sunk in yet but sooner or later, they're going to have to agree with me.

I gather then you are not religious.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

He kena HIV sibo?