• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support Joe - sure got drinks, food and other freebies. Scroobal is a cheap bastard. These are facts. Whether you like it or not it is evident. Thanks for starting this poll. Joe sure win by a mile unless kelong.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Joe - sure got drinks, food and other freebies. Scroobal is a cheap bastard. These are facts. Whether you like it or not it is evident. Thanks for starting this poll. Joe sure win by a mile unless kelong.

Lol lol lol poor gam lan kia faster admit he lose otherwise later feel shy when he lose.

jw5

Loyal
Toadface:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gam lan kia never get drinks from joe so he buay song so start his gam lan thread. Lol lol lol.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see I have many supporters! Please upz me since you all think so well of me.

There's a sudden warmth all over me...and it's not hot flashes :eek:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck You Hypocrite...You have no supporters in this Forum cos you are worst than the PAP...Now get Lost...Your credibility is ZERO!

jw5

Loyal
Picture of a cuntface gaybitch:

Internet moniker: Scroobal (one of many)

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really have no idea what to do after throwing out that threat about being aware. Let me tell you about intelligence. Here is a good example;

How does one get JW5 to dash from pillar to post following each and every post that I make and do a post himself. Thats intelligence. I did not even use a dog whistle. Its the ability to get someone to convince themselves that they are doing an intelligent thing. Others who are watching will see what is happening.

Here another example. How did I manage to get one of Joe's dog to start a poll where he will end up looking bad. When you buy friendships of moron you certainly cannot expect pearl earrings. Ever heard of the proverb - you cannot make a silk purse from sow's ear.

PAP is after his Ass...soon Shamu will get his hands on this Toad. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You really have no idea what to do after throwing out that threat about being aware. Let me tell you about intelligence. Here is a good example;

How does one get JW5 to dash from pillar to post following each and every post that I make and do a post himself. Thats intelligence. I did not even use a dog whistle. Its the ability to get someone to convince themselves that they are doing an intelligent thing. Others who are watching will see what is happening.

Here another example. How did I manage to get one of Joe's dog to start a poll where he will end up looking bad. When you buy friendships of moron you certainly cannot expect pearl earrings. Ever heard of the proverb - you cannot make a silk purse from sow's ear.

wah so intelligent...马后炮.... hahahaha....classic liar indeed...:biggrin: