• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....scroobye only left with 1 attack doggie...debonerman.....
tree fell and all monkeys scattered already....lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the clue to the outburst is in 2 time stamps: 7/12 10:30pm pst (7/13 5:30am sbf time) and 7/13 12:12am pst (7/13 7:12am sbf time). don't ask me how they are deduced as i'm still testing my prototype analytic engine. :p

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I voted for joetys because it's easier to comprehend his character than scroobal, at least superficially.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I voted for joetys because it's easier to comprehend his character than scroobal, at least superficially.

i support both as i'm getting something positive out of this drama - my prototype analytic engine seems to be working precisely as i've envisaged. it has to do with wordsmithing and time-stamp correlation.

jw5

Loyal
It's not just because of 2 posts.

His problem is that he is manipulative yet needy.

He needs to be in control and in charge and to have people "on his side" all the time, yet he needs attention, affection and admiration.
He thinks the world of himself, so he gets a jolt whenever he is not getting enough of the above.
And so he takes some despicable actions, just to get his way, or at least to whine or bitch about what he feels he should be getting, but isn't.
He doesn't have the power to confine anyone in jail, hence the outbursts.

Not difficult to comprehend at all. There is someone else like that in SG.

the clue to the outburst is in 2 time stamps: 7/12 10:30pm pst (7/13 5:30am sbf time) and 7/13 12:12am pst (7/13 7:12am sbf time). don't ask me how they are deduced as i'm still testing my prototype analytic engine. :p

jw5

Loyal
I don't know what you are referring to. It's good to share. Diverse views and potential disagreements are always good. :wink:

have you figured out what's in the 1st time stamp? it's not the start of a thread nor visible on the courtyard thread pages.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry. pdt instead of pst. sbf time still holds. :o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow joetys has so many more votes.

I guess it's the "clones" that voted for him. :rolleyes:
dont understimate screwbye, this chee bye kia nigga mother fucker best in stirring shit. even moderator also can touch liaoz. unfortunately,wc finish liaoz. i can now 24 hrs x 7 at sbf.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that some of those who pretend to be against vile pappies are even more vile than the pappies.

Hard to believe and difficult to accept, but it's true. Manipulative to the core. They will swing whichever way they can get control and domination.
The nickname that most demands reputation, credibility, respect, obedience, domination, control: Scroobal.
Which fucker does that remind you of in real life? Behaviour sounds familiar? Remember this, he will praise you (which he has) when it suits him too and if he can manipulate.

If you haven't realised that about Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) by now, too bad................................

i thought boss sam is the most manipulative n cunning? can make more bosssam clone. thta makapaa clone very stupid leh

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From which clone? :biggrin:

Can't reveal lah. Have to protect my supoorters :biggrin:

The following list of big powers have not added me.

OA
Wuqi256
MBSSLOTS
Joetys
Alamaking
Erection2011
Jw5 :biggrin:

If All these up me, I can retire liao