• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

outburst of gay threads

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn.
why is there so many gay threads lurking in the forum?
can someone enlighten what cause the outbreak
did ng boon gay do something?
must have some saga ongoing.

jw5

Loyal
Please forgive Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng aka Scroobal.

I'm sure you know that gutless cuntface dominates this forum, and he is traumatized because his son is gay.

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not against gays. I am for human kind.there r too many self righteous mutherfarkers who used name of god to perpectuate our society with their agenda. Treating those who r different from them with disgust. Hatre. Sex is just another excuse. Once this is removed they will turn back to religion. Status. As their next bastion of bigotry.

jw5

Loyal
Picture of a self righteous mutherfarker cuntface:

Internet Moniker: Scroobal

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

I am not against gays. I am for human kind.there r too many self righteous mutherfarkers who used name of god to perpectuate our society with their agenda. Treating those who r different from them with disgust. Hatre. Sex is just another excuse. Once this is removed they will turn back to religion. Statud. As their next bastion of bigotry.