• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Over 400 Parents Outside National Library In A "Read and Protest" against NLB

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVERYTHING with even the slightest hint of homosexuality should be banned and all gays should be castrated. It is the only way forward.

how do you castrate this gay? :confused:

first-image-of-ellen-page-in-x-men-days-of-future-past-134061-a-1367841321-470-75.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know i dont really care about gays all my life nor do i have any intentions of ever being attracted to anything other females,i tend to be more of a live and let live and bo chap attitude towards these things....

but the severity and intensity of the prejudice and genuine animosity of sinkies in this thread really shocks me.....now i really know what they mean by singaporeans are conservative and traditional minded.....i mean its literally to the level of those backwards country hillbilly redneck deliverance states in america.....i mean u guys dont even need religion to be daft and stupid,literally u dont need sharia law or islam or christianity or whatever,its like u guys are born daft and stupid.....although i suspect religion and daft and stupid has a high correlation.....theres one reason why singapore has 70% religion higher than any developed countries out there.....sinkies are so fucking daft and stupid....i will bet $1000 fucking dollars that singapore probably has less book lovers and intellectuals out there than any first world country....

what also pisses me off is why we have to let the views of such extremists dictate our lives?my passion from young is books,are u telling me we have to let such disgusting bigotry and prejudiced folks dictate what our lives should be?first u start banning 4 books with "gay" elements in it,what next?music?tv shows?plays?everytime those churches and muslim and terrorist sinkes make a fuss we drop everything we doing and

Let's see how un-daft, un-stupid, unprejudice, un-bigoted and "progressive" you are.

1. Academic research has shown that paedophilia is "normal" and "natural" and paedophiles are "born this way". Do you accept and support paedophila and paedophiles?

2. A father has been fucking his adult daughter ever since she reached the age for consensual sex and both would now like to marry each other. Ditto for a woman who is madly in lust and love with her adult son. The son in turn, is equally and madly in lust and love with his mother. Both would like to marry each other. Would you support and accept such marriages?

Remember in giving your answers that you are neither daft nor stupid, nor are you given to prejudices and bigotry. You are intelligent and a "progressive" unlike all the daft, hillbillies Singaporean "rednecks".

Your answers please.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not really about LGBT; rather, it is about the National Library Board attempting to usurp the role of parenting and censoring literature.

Except for a scattering of these debauched faggots with their decadent faggot driven agenda and the motley of parents trying to ease their guilt because of their abject failures as parents, the NLB has the support of the overwhelming majority of parents to censor such insidious and surreptitious homosexual propaganda written under the guise of innocuous children's "literature".

Well done NLB. Keep up the good work. Please continue to be vigilant against such faggot propaganda.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see how un-daft, un-stupid, unprejudice, un-bigoted and "progressive" you are.

1. Academic research has shown that paedophilia is "normal" and "natural" and paedophiles are "born this way". Do you accept and support paedophila and paedophiles?

2. A father has been fucking his adult daughter ever since she reached the age for consensual sex and both would now like to marry each other. Ditto for a woman who is madly in lust and love with her adult son. The son in turn, is equally and madly in lust and love with his mother. Both would like to marry each other. Would you support and accept such marriages?

Remember in giving your answers that you are neither daft nor stupid, nor are you given to prejudices and bigotry. You are intelligent and a "progressive" unlike all the daft, hillbillies Singaporean "rednecks".

Your answers please.

Any of the fearsome and fearless faggot warriors who would like to answer as Missy-Master Frenchbrief has gone MIA?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you stupid or what? How could academic research done by pedophiles supporting pedophilia be called research?

The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile. At least two were members of PIE and at least one, Peter Righton, (who was, incredibly, director of education at the National Institute for Social Work) was later convicted of child sex crimes. But from the viewpoint of today, the fascinating thing about Perspectives on Paedophilia is that at least two of its contributors are still academically active and influential.

No, you don't call that research. You call that kelong, understand? You obviously can't differentiate between TCSS sessions by academics and rigorous research with strong scientific proofs.

Why not? Marriage isn't a sacred institution. You can marry a dog or a cat that you are in love with and I am still happy for you. You can practice polygamy or polyandry to your heart's content and I am still happy for you.

By the way, you still have not replied to my post.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage isn't a sacred institution.

^
This is the truth. The religious folks like to impute various spiritual, divine qualities to the institution of marriage. Newsflash: marriage is fundamentally a business contract under law... it has nothing to do with 'love'.

Also, monogamy was a relatively new social invention made fashionable by the Roman Catholics, and in turn, the western world. It is most definitely not 'God's original plan for Adam and Eve'.

P.S: Please take special note that I am not a proponent of gay marriage. I believe marriage is a burden for heterosexuals, for the political and economic alliance of two families with a view to extend the family bloodline with biological offspring.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you stupid or what? How could academic research done by pedophiles supporting pedophilia be called research?

By your post.. do you also mean that research done by gays, supporting gays.. or lesbians supporting lesbians, cannot be called research too? Cos, if that's the case, all those studies done by LGBT that support their own cause and agendas, can be viewed as hogwash and rubbish then, yes?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile. At least two were members of PIE and at least one, Peter Righton, (who was, incredibly, director of education at the National Institute for Social Work) was later convicted of child sex crimes. But from the viewpoint of today, the fascinating thing about Perspectives on Paedophilia is that at least two of its contributors are still academically active and influential.

No, you don't call that research. You call that kelong, understand?

LOL! Nice catch!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hear hear.

you know i dont really care about gays all my life nor do i have any intentions of ever being attracted to anything other females,i tend to be more of a live and let live and bo chap attitude towards these things....

but the severity and intensity of the prejudice and genuine animosity of sinkies in this thread really shocks me.....now i really know what they mean by singaporeans are conservative and traditional minded.....i mean its literally to the level of those backwards country hillbilly redneck deliverance states in america.....i mean u guys dont even need religion to be daft and stupid,literally u dont need sharia law or islam or christianity or whatever,its like u guys are born daft and stupid.....although i suspect religion and daft and stupid has a high correlation.....theres one reason why singapore has 70% religion higher than any developed countries out there.....sinkies are so fucking daft and stupid....i will bet $1000 fucking dollars that singapore probably has less book lovers and intellectuals out there than any first world country....

what also pisses me off is why we have to let the views of such extremists dictate our lives?my passion from young is books,are u telling me we have to let such disgusting bigotry and prejudiced folks dictate what our lives should be?first u start banning 4 books with "gay" elements in it,what next?music?tv shows?plays?everytime those churches and muslim and terrorist sinkes make a fuss we drop everything we doing and

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, you don't call that research. You call that kelong, understand?

Which part of "The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile" did you not understand????

Those two singled out were not the only contributors or the only two present at the conference. See more:

"It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge".

You obviously can't differentiate between TCSS sessions by academics and rigorous research with strong scientific proofs.

This is the world of academia where academics only "TCSS" after extensive and rigorous research and studies. It is not a world of debauched faggots in Tanjong Pagar faggot karaoke joints where faggots openly use their fellow faggots AIDS-ridden dicks as karaoke microphones. Or in Changi Point or faggot saunas or faggot bathhouses where faggots TCSS for 10 seconds to develop their deep, warm and fuzzy "right to love" feelings for each other before sneaking off to the toilet or behind a tree to buttfuck each other.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Marriage isn't a sacred institution. You can marry a dog or a cat that you are in love with and I am still happy for you. You can practice polygamy or polyandry to your heart's content and I am still happy for you.

So debauched faggots are supportive of fathers fucking and marrying their daughters and sons fucking and marrying their mothers.

This is why I say faggots are the lowest form of life, unworthy of any respect or being treated like human beings simply because they don't behave like human beings. Faggots are worse than animals. Anything goes for faggots. There is no limit to their depravity, decadence and debauchery. And yet, faggots have the audacity and the gall to expect and demand that society condone and support their depravity, decadence and debauchery.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the truth. The religious folks like to impute various spiritual, divine qualities to the institution of marriage. Also, monogamy was a relatively new social invention made fashionable by the Roman Catholics, and in turn, the western world. It is most definitely not 'God's original plan for Adam and Eve'.

Marriage does not revolve around religions only or "religious folks". Many are in fact culture-based and have nothing to do with religions.

There is a reason why there are common values and practices such as marriages (in various forms between a man and a woman), forbiddance of faggot marriage, incest, killing, rape, theft, etc amongst ancient disparate groups of people, tribes and civilisations before the advent of religion and despite them never having been in contact with each other.

The reason is simple. We are human beings and there is a human instinct wired in most of us as human beings. It tells us what is right and acceptable or wrong and forbidden without the need for religions or teachings of morality having to tell us so.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know if sinkies get their priorities wrong or what. Such uproar over gays and relatively silence over 6.9 million White Paper. So what if your sinkie kid grows up straight and marry to a spouse of opposite sex but whole household has to struggle to earn a living and face competition from dense population in every area ?