• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Homosexuals should not be allowed to use the current male and female toilets

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE CURRENT MALE AND FEMALE TOILETS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
12 Jul 2014 - 11:47pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I refer to the article contributed by your reader earlier: "I am falling in love with my NS buddy because of the buddy system".

The TRS reader in this article said that he is a homosexual and he is falling in love with his buddy in NS. How would his buddy feel being harrassed by a man looking at him showering and peeing in the toilet?

This made me think, why are homosexuals allowed to use regular toilets and showers with others of the same sex as themselves?

The concept actually does not involve the gender of the party.

The reason why we have male and female toilets in the first place is because Females do not enjoy sharing the toilet with the opposite sex because they will be looked at and this makes them uncomfortable. Similarly, men are attracted to the female body and enjoy staring at females because that's what they like. Some males also would feel uncomfortable if girls were looking at them. That is perfectly normal, this is why modern society developed separate toilets for males and a females.

Now when you apply this concept to gays, they are attracted to people of the same sex so letting them use the current toilets will be defeating the purpose of protecting innocent users from being stared at.

It is exactly the same as a 'Chi Ko Pek' going and using the female toilet. The 'Chi Ko Pek' can say that he won't stare at another female peeing or showering but in reality who knows what goes on in there? The females are going to be uncomfortable because there is a male there. So straight males will also feel uncomfortable that there is a gay male present in their toilets and showers.

I am all for gender equality and I am not trying to sound homophobic, but I just wanted the point out that allowing homosexuals to use the current toilets may defeat the purpose of having split-sex bathrooms.

I believe that if LGBTs want equal rights, the government should create a special toilet for the Gay and Lesbian people so that the Straight people will not feel that their privacy is not violated and they are protected from sexual harrassment.

Now I write this is because I have bad experiences in junior college where a gay classmates constantly stares at my private parts when I am peeing or using the showers after my rugby session. I feel highly disturbed by it and I feel sexually harrassed but I do not dare to raise this up because I do not want to sound like a homophobe.

Before the gay or LBGT community start lashing out at me, I really hope you read my article sincerely and hope that you realize that I am not targetting you guys but I am just raising a valid concern as a straight person. You realize I am NOT using terms like me being a "normal" person and I am not labelling LGBTs as "abnormal" people because I believe in the freedom to love whoever you want.

This is simply a case of protecting innocent parties from unwanted stares and sexual harassment when they use public toilets.

What do the other TRS readers think?

Sincerely,
John Tan

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY NS BUDDY BECAUSE OF THE BUDDY SYSTEM[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
12 Jul 2014 - 11:21am

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

*photo for illustration purposes only
Dear The Real Singapore,

I feel very suicidal because of the NS buddy system. I was told that the government takes a conservative stance towards the homosexuals in Singapore. How is it fair that I am forced to sleep beside the same guy everyday for the entire 2 years in army? My OC from my unit told us that we must know where my buddy go and should always be around each other. I have to even follow my buddy at night during field camps to watch him pee in the bushes. I am afraid if I kept staring at him, I will fall in love with him.

I am a straight man and the sight of homosexual behaviour despise me therefore I propose that we should scrap the NS buddy system. The government further supported my stance towards gay behaviours by banning the 2 Multi-award winning Children book about Gay penguins and Lesbians. Even though the story is based on real events, I believe the government did the right thing. Gay penguins should be slaughtered by the New York Zoo because such homosexual behaviours should not be allowed.

But when I suggested to my OC that we should ban the NS buddy system, I was given 3 weekend confinements and was asked to shut up and not ask stupid questions.
I do not understand why,
I am afraid that I will turn gay because the religious people told me that homosexual behaviour is not genetics but is based on choice. I am afraid that if I am hang around with my buddy too much I will select him to be my love partner by choice.

I am in a dilemna right now, why is the government so contradicting in their actions towards homosexuals one? They have a law against Homosexual behaviour in the 377A thing but yet they say they choose not to enforce it. If they choose not to enforce it then why keep it there?

Can anyone tell me what I should do? My family is Christian and I was told that gay people is evil and that they have a evil lifestyle that is not according to god's plan. My mind is very confuse right now.
Anyway, Timmy, this letter is dedicated to you. Even though I always make fun of gay people, I am afraid I am eventually falling in love with you.

As long as we don't find an egg together in the outfield and raise a baby chick together we would be fine.
If not the government will burn and destroy us.

Singapore Peasent
TRS contributor

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very real problem. In 10 years time, the whole SAF could be infested with homosexuals. Scrap the buddy system! Scrap conscription! We need to uphold our pro-family values.

[video=youtube;ZpYuO867TNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYuO867TNs[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once met a woMAN in a dress using the stand up urinal next to me...."what do you think"...should they be banned from the Male toilet?? or should they use the disable toilet? all they need to do is, add UNABLE to the Disable Toilet..

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I FULLY AGREE.

There is this gay that uses the gym and is always alone, and keeps staring at guys trying to make eye contact. As if trying to identify another gay to hook up with.

What is worse is when we are in the changing room and taking a shower!

knn! keeps staring at all the naked men!

feel like punching him in the face.

I also recall a faggot in the airport purposely followed me to the toilet and stand next to me to stare while i was taking a piss.
And the whole toilet was empty with a long line of urinals but must stand next to me.
I almost punched that fellow in the face but didnt want to create an incident in a foreign country or might miss my flight.

Gays are Abnormal and sick!
Nothing is going to change that!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always thot the battle will be between the 39.9% with the dumbfuck 60.1%.....
Seems the wider spilt is between the pro LGBT and the pro 'family value' types.
As long as give vile pappies problem then I happy

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always thot the battle will be between the 39.9% with the dumbfuck 60.1%.....
Seems the wider spilt is between the pro lgbt and the pro 'family value' types.
As long as give vile pappies problem then i happy

it just goes to show that the idea/thought of anal sex bet 2 men is so horrific to imagine; that the issue with pap is a mere storm in a teacup

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thot the battle will be between the 39.9% with the dumbfuck 60.1%.....
Seems the wider spilt is between the pro LGBT and the pro 'family value' types.
As long as give vile pappies problem then I happy
i dun think it will be an even fight. when the time comes the "pink" forces will be flattened convincingly.