• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do not buy IPhone yet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a tip in case you have plans to buy iPhone 5 or another models that are currently available. Had some interesting peeks and might be worth the wait. Features to target aunty and uncle.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a tip in case you have plans to buy iPhone 5 or another models that are currently available. Had some interesting peeks and might be worth the wait. Features to target aunty and uncle.

Was about to post the exact same words...you beat me to it scroobie baby.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously a larger display. However if you like small size then the current iPhone 5s/i5c is probably what you want.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck wanna buy 5s when 6 is coming out already? you cheebye old fashioned geek, use your Nokia lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
IPhones are tiny. Buy bigger android phablets!! Designs are so old fashioned already still got people want?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious, how many of you guys use Siri. Never use, sometime or all the time.

I have it off, takes up too much power & not that useful for local's...like SINgapore!...I only play with it like a 'toy'...asking question like, "are you a woman"..." you love Steve Jobs"...& ha ha ha " will you marry me"!...& once " I am horny"!!.. that is what I used Siri for!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, thanks. Met a couple of people during recent trip and they were using Siri all the time when they wanted to use the iphone from making phone calls, to asking directions etc, very seamless. They got what they wanted every time. I was impressed but they were part of the industry.

I have it off, takes up too much power & not that useful for local's...like SINgapore!...I only play with it like a 'toy'...asking question like, "are you a woman"..." you love Steve Jobs"...& ha ha ha " will you marry me"!...& once " I am horny"!!.. that is what I used Siri for!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it strange when people talked to their phones or tell everybody what they want to do, or where they want to go.

Next time maybe also reveal their banking pin number in public.

Who needs NSA when peasants just reveal everything about themselves?

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Saturday afternoon, 21-year-old Aracelis Ayuso was hit and killed by a No. 4 subway train in New York City’s Union Square station.

Officials say she lost her balance and fell onto the tracks while using her iPad, the New York Post reports.

Ayuso, officials say, nearly dropped the device, which caused her to misstep and fall off the platform just as the train was pulling up. Her boyfriend blames exhaustion, not the iPad, for her death. He says Ayuso, who was a young mother, fell because she was waking up early to support their daughter. She worked for City Bakery.

" She was exhausted and coming home from work ... [Witnesses] just kept saying she looked tired and she just kind of fell forward off the platform," he told the New York Post.

The driver saw Ayuso but was unable to stop in time.

Increasingly, mobile devices are to blame for deaths and accidents. A 2013 study found that texting while driving causes more teenage deaths and accidents than alcohol and DUIs. A 2011 study found that reaching for a device makes you 1.4 times more likely to get in a crash or accident

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Increasingly, mobile devices are to blame for deaths and accidents. A 2013 study found that texting while driving causes more teenage deaths and accidents than alcohol and DUIs. A 2011 study found that reaching for a device makes you 1.4 times more likely to get in a crash or accident

That's good news. People who are glued to their mobile devices are morons and a culling is in order.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aunty and Uncle are in which age groups ah? I'm in my 60s.

I don't buy iPhones or Samsung Galaxy; you wanna know why?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insiders revealed that a new handset brand faked sold-out situations and delayed shipments to create publicity, adding freebies such as battery-banks, phone covers to these intentionally-delayed orders.

:kma:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aunty and Uncle are in which age groups ah? I'm in my 60s.

I don't buy iPhones or Samsung Galaxy; you wanna know why?

You do not know how to 'touch' the screen, do texting ( nvm sexting), do selfie, do twitter, do FB...only know, how to dial a number, hang up, anwer the phone " hello, hello..." (loudly)...or call a miss call.."simi pan ka wa ai dian way"???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siri is crap. The first time I got the iphone I tried Siri. Know what? I said, "Fuck", and it said "I am sorry, can you say that again?". and I said that again, and it said, "I am sorry I dont do profanities" or something to that effect. Try it.

Another time, I said fuck you, and it said I do not understand, do you mean hug you?

I gave up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insiders revealed that a new handset brand faked sold-out situations and delayed shipments to create publicity, adding freebies such as battery-banks, phone covers to these intentionally-delayed orders.

:kma:

market whisper: APPL is tulan about the cheapo brand faking soldout situations. Consumers can expect Iphone6 to be more widely available during the initial launch to corner to the market this time.