• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexual dimorphism among certain human races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly here is what Sexual dimorphism is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

It's how the male of a species is so different from the female of the same species.

One of the biggest most obvious examples of this is the peacock and peahen. Both are the same species but notice how different they both look. The males are brightly colored while the females are dull colored they certainly don't look like the belong to the same species.

One more example is the male and female lion. This difference isn't so big. Other than the mane a male lion looks like a female lion.

Anyway my curiousity is about the human races.

I noticed that some thai males, malay males, indonesian males look quite dark skinned but the females are so fair and they are the same race.

Contrast this to say chinese or ang moh. Males of all races are typically darker but just slightly so that an african female isn't that much fairer compared to an african male this applies to chinese and ang mohs. I see ang moh males and they aren't much darker than ang moh females.

Yet this is totally different when it involves say indonesian/malay males vs the females the guys are like so many shades darker than the females. They don't even look like they belong to the same race but if you look at the females closely they look malay not chinese. Honestly in future observe it yourself. Notice how malay males are so much darker compared to malay females while this isn't so with chinese or ang moh couples.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darker skins tones are longer and can satisfies his woman until she cries out to her creator.

Can run faster in 100m olympics race.