• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raging battle with books caught in between

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raging battle with books caught in between

It certainly is not a crisis so it is neither a raging battle but there is certainly a full scale confrontation between gay community and the segment of society that is gaining intensity ...
wil there b a full scale confrontation betwin lesbian community n ze any part of society? ...

mayb a raging battle wif boobs cot in betwin? ...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it is a hidden hand. I think the pinkdot lot were quite insensitive and pushed the envelope a little too hard and there was a backlash.

There has been a groundswell over CPF, over foreigners, overcrowding, loss of jobs and in the middle of it, these guys are prancing around claiming they have a bigger turnout.

VW did not favours, and overstayed his welcome.

We all stepped in when a bunch of prudes hijacked Aware claiming that MOE was losing control over sex education and encouraging students to accept gays amongst other things but we still kicked them out. Now they doing the same with the other lot. Trying to get balance back.

All just a part of the looming storm come 2016.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to stop the promotion of queer people, then mate children at a young age with the other sex. Teach them how babies are made at kindergarten. Every thing else is natural. Tell boys what their penises are for and tell girls why they have a vulva/vagina.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better-schools-transport-housing-on-the-way_Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

I love Pinky. Make no mistake about it!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to stop the promotion of queer people, then mate children at a young age with the other sex. Teach them how babies are made at kindergarten. Every thing else is natural. Tell boys what their penises are for and tell girls why they have a vulva/vagina.

I am not in support of Homosexuals, but I am against unnecessary censorship which is the hallmark of the PAP government, when I was very young, with a very curious mind, I have searched the National Library for books to read, restricting myself not only to the Children's section, Adult's too & even the reference library. I have even taken out Gray's Anatomy for student ( not that Grey's Anatomy), at the Reference section & look at the illustration for you, know what!, and other parts of the human body...I was around 12 then...the Librarian always bat an eye when I ask for that book....but she never asked why!. I am even taken out other books, on Marxism, Lenin, Mao ...etc

I have even read back then at that age, "The Well of loneliness"...." Lady's Chaterry's Lover" & others...later in life I found out that " the well..." was about Homosexuality, & "Lady's c"..was hmmmm!! well, what do I know, when I was at 12?? but had that influenced me on being a gay or something? or I grew up to be a sex maniac??

The point is....if they had found out out that these books have bad influence on young & impressionable minds...they would have BURNED those books!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with yr statement. .but this problem also shows what a ' wonderful ' job pap is doing in running the country. Which u have been advocating?

The problem with the current PAP leadership is that they have not been decisive enough on the pink issue possibly because the guy who likes pink could be pink too but has not told his dad. He's waiting for him to kick the bucket before he comes out of the closet.

Homosexuality should either be embraced or condemned. There is no middle ground. Putin drew the line in the sand very clearly and the faggots in Russia know where they stand. The PAP should do the same and quickly if they don't want the current situation to fester. Wait too long and the beachhead would already have been established.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not in support of homosexuals, but i am against unnecessary censorship which is the hallmark of the pap government, when i was very young, with a very curious mind, i have searched the national library for books to read, restricting myself not only to the children's section, adult's too & even the reference library. I have even taken out gray's anatomy for student ( not that grey's anatomy), at the reference section & look at the illustration for you, know what!, and other parts of the human body...i was around 12 then...the librarian always bat an eye when i ask for that book....but she never asked why!. I am even taken out other books, on marxism, lenin, mao ...etc

i have even read back then at that age, "the well of loneliness"...." lady's chaterry's lover" & others...later in life i found out that " the well..." was about homosexuality, & "lady's c"..was hmmmm!! Well, what do i know, when i was at 12?? But had that influenced me on being a gay or something? Or i grew up to be a sex maniac??

The point is....if they had found out out that these books have bad influence on young & impressionable minds...they would have burned those books!!

nothing is as repulsive as 2 men engaging in anal sex or oral sex!
Thats why

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with yr statement. .but this problem also shows what a ' wonderful ' job pap is doing in running the country. Which u have been advocating?

The PAP is far from perfect. While they are do an excellent job in some areas, they are sorely lacking in others.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Push come to shove, my family and friends would vote PAP the minute any opposition dare to even dabble with gay "rights".

Yes, consider yourselves on notice, SDP, NSP and RP.

You can write RP off. It's headed by the son of a close friend and political colleague of mine of many decades.

JBJ support the right to human dignity but, unlike his son, would never support the right for these faggots to try to clobber wider society into accepting their sexual debauchery, promiscuity and decadence as "normal". Neither would he have supported families with two fathers, two mothers or fathers or mothers who are bisexuals who want their right to be promiscuous and screw both arseholes and vaginas and for such debauched practices to be sanctioned by wider society and blessed by religions as being "normal".

SDP has allowed faggots like Vincent Wijeysingha slipped into its ranks as it trusted this lying and dishonest faggot not to use the SDP for his faggot cause. We need to keep a close eye on SDP. Of all political parties, it is the most susceptible to faggots using it as a Pink Trojan Horse for their faggot agenda. To remove all doubts, Chee should make the stand of the SDP on these debauched faggot causes clear to its followers and supporters.

WP should do likewise and not remain like a bisexual and maintain its usual quiet and hope to reap the benefits of straddling the fence.

I thought I would never live to say this, but my appreciation and credit to the PAP for making its stand clear. However, it needs to go beyond what it is currently doing and wipe out this faggot movement and faggot propaganda once and for all.

Also, the Dauphin needs to stop wearing pink as these faggots think he is trying a dog whistle on them and their practices.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not in support of Homosexuals, but I am against unnecessary censorship which is the hallmark of the PAP government,

Where is the censorship???

Anyone can buy these books off bookstores. In fact, the faggots are gleefully distributing them for free at the NLB.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homosexuals are people with mental disorder. Hence, they perform unnatural sex acts that even dogs don't do. These poor sick people should be given medical attention and pity. Be compassionate towards them.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homosexuals are people with mental disorder. Hence, they perform unnatural sex acts that even dogs don't do. These poor sick people should be given medical attention and pity. Be compassionate towards them.

Until 1973, homosexuality was categorised correctly by the American Psychiatric Association as a mental disorder. The faggot movement managed to successfully pressure the APA to have it declassified as a "normal" and "positive variation" of sexuality. Psychiatric bodies around the world soon followed. The World Health Organization was likewise, pressured into accepting faggotism as "normal" in 1990.

So while psychiatrists are busy treating "disorders" for children ranging from autism to hyperactivity to ADD to oppositional defiance disorders and a whole range of "disorders", suddenly and miraculously, when it comes to issues of sexuality, these abnormal faggot sexual practices are "normal" and not disorders. Psychiatrist and psychiatric bodies have been intimidated and are pressured by these butt-fucking debauched faggots that it is "normal" for children to be taught that people fucking people of the same sex is "normal" and it is not, like ADD, ODD, ADHD, etc, disorders that need to be medically treated by psychiatrists or psychologists.

That is why these debauched faggots in Singapore must never be allowed to succeed in their cause and to have their debauched sexual practices to be accepted as "normal" in society. If we do so and blindly follow the West, it will open the floodgates. There will then come a day when animal fucking (bestiality), children fucking (paedophilia) and the fucking of one's own daughter and sons and sisters and brothers (incest) will too be pushed as "normal", and which must be accepted by society and religions as "normal" because these people are "born like that" and such decadence are nothing more than "positive variations" of human sexuality.

If they want to butt-fuck or marry each other, these faggots are free to move to "progressive" Western countries with their anything goes mentality.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell this particular story often.

There was this one class in school and it had a chap who was basically effeminate. Within the months, those who sat beside him started to behalf in this manner including a school footballer. This is during the adolescent stage where sexuality is all mixed up and experiments are not unknown. Anyway this class progressed and the group increased to I think about 7 with some at the fringes.

One day we heard that this group was picked up by the Police in the old Holiday Inn at Scott's Road in the room of a foreign airline male crew.

The point is the probability of 7 chaps becoming gays in a single classroom is near astronomical. Many of us then realised that it is not necessarily inherent, congenital or medical. It certainly not infectious. It's does tell you that association, influence, nature and experimenting are factors.

I am sure if homosexuality is all the fad in Congo, well established practice and no one else, most people would not consider the lifestyle as it's a 3rd world country.

Hype and fad and excellent dress sense and latest fashion does have an influence.