• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are taxis the new frontier for FTs?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am noticing a disturbing number of indian taxi drivers with a non singo accent. At least 3 in my last 5 trips. Wtf man....this is a singo birthright...to drive taxis....dun fuck with our ricebowl, can or not?

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am noticing a disturbing number of indian taxi drivers with a non singo accent. At least 3 in my last 5 trips. Wtf man....this is a singo birthright...to drive taxis....dun fuck with our ricebowl, can or not?

Soon we will have taxi rapist :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hey Screw ball quit asking the obvious, they must be Singaporeans. Could be new citizens.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give yourself a self infraction you pompous twat.....singoland does not give out citizenships to foreigners who aspire to drive taxis.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak tsk tsk... sinkies are a confused lot.

Give citizenship to talented PMETs you say the PAP is letting foreigners steal your jobs.
Give citizenship to poor, hardworking migrants you say the PAP is importing low quality peasants.

The PAP should simply do what they think is best for themselves and ignore the lunatic fringe.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tak tsk tsk... sinkies are a confused lot.

Give citizenship to talented PMETs you say the PAP is letting foreigners steal your jobs.
Give citizenship to poor, hardworking migrants you say the PAP is importing low quality peasants.

The PAP should simply do what they think is best for themselves and ignore the lunatic fringe.

What lunatic fringe., have you gone down the road with those SINgaporeans, who had their rice bowls SMASHED & see foreigners occupying job positions they once HELD?...then stop sprouting nonsense!. I have friends, ex-colleagues etc...who was in this position & there are plenty more out there.

We have foreigners coming in here since, 1976....the Malaysians etc..why was back then, crescendo of protests or xenophobia then over their presence than now...we have over the other foreigners deluging the work force?? ask yourself this question!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give yourself a self infraction you pompous twat.....singoland does not give out citizenships to foreigners who aspire to drive taxis.

Hey screw ball, when they apply for Citizenship, they did not put their occupation as Taxi Driver.

Also, there is no rules to stop graduates from driving taxi.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is a most positive development !

then more people will become tulan with these foreigners.........

local taxi drivers, their families and relatives and friends also more tulan with PAP...........

we should hope more and more locals lose their jobs to foreigners...........Sinkies are like that........won't wake up until they get bitten in the ass..........

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi driving is thel last fallback for jobless PMETs///////// now beingbreached
God saves Stinkapore

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for help at e2i,
or call union hotline,
Cut costs save jobs good for singapore.

Hace you registered with e2I before sprouting your nonsense again? they were the precursor of WDA & before that, NTUC job placement something....try registering yourself for jobs with them & come back here & tell us your experience..fair? & how many jobs offer you get & how much they are offering & what are their conditions & did you accept any?

The proof is in the pudding...no point, telling people that the PUDDING on the menu looks delicious!

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Hey screw ball, when they apply for Citizenship, they did not put their occupation as Taxi Driver....Also, there is no rules to stop graduates from driving taxi.

These FT ah nehs driving taxis are new citizens who chose to be self employed, leisurely working hours and free transport for family members.

The big puzzle is why are they imported to compete with local taxi drivers? They should be time barred for at least 5 years after getting new shitizenship before they are allowed to become taxi drivers.