• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Twitter Button

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you want to tweet a post, just click on the "tweet" button at the bottom left hand corner of each message.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as you put in an option to disable that shit, it's all good.

What other social media sharing crap do you have planned? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ai seh boss, keeping up with the times lei. Got twitter, facebook link liao. Whats next?

While I'm not a fan of social media for obvious reasons, one has to move with the times.

Facebook and Twitter are an integral part of the internet in this day and age so I'm simply meeting the market. Those who do not like these intrusions can disable the scripts in their user settings options.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Want to bet who actually uses this to tweet or uses his real identity. Maybe only GMS.

Tweeting does not disclose your identity. Anyone can tweet a post. You don't even have to be a member of the forum.

Even if a member tweets, all it means is that he has read a post and wants to share it with those that are following him on twitter. It does not imply in any way that he wrote the message the post contains. The tweet is not going to capture his forum username. I have tweeted all sorts of stuff from various sources. In no way am I associated with any of those sources. I'm just sharing what I have found interesting or disgusting or offensive.

I thought I was paranoid but you seem to be even worse.

jw5

Loyal
Shd hab noe as "Tweeter" instead of "twitter"...twitter sound like...twit leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought only the twits got the button. Now it appears everyone here has the button. Or everyone here is a twit. :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to tweet a post, just click on the "tweet" button at the bottom left hand corner of each message.

wahlaneh lao uncle wanna keeping up with ze times. get rid of ze archaic points system first then talk lor.

upz me if u agree wif me.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon Leongsam will add all forms of social media plug ins and then a plug in for ISD/PMO staffers to instantly read new posts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tweeting does not disclose your identity. Anyone can tweet a post. You don't even have to be a member of the forum.

Even if a member tweets, all it means is that he has read a post and wants to share it with those that are following him on twitter. It does not imply in any way that he wrote the message the post contains. The tweet is not going to capture his forum username. I have tweeted all sorts of stuff from various sources. In no way am I associated with any of those sources. I'm just sharing what I have found interesting or disgusting or offensive.

I thought I was paranoid but you seem to be even worse.

I'm not paranoid. I'm just reflecting the sentiments of most members of this forum. Read ok.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tweet your cheebye, why dun you put a faceook button also? how about a button for your betting sponsors also :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: