• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Same sex Ballroom Dancing :LGBT says its their right to compete with boy-girl Couples

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ballroom-dancing1-e1405081938576.jpg

A proposal that could see same sex ballroom dance partnerships prevented from competing against mixed sex couples has been criticised by equal rights activists.

Campaigners spoke out after it emerged the British Dance Council (BDC) was considering a rule change that would define a dance partnership as being ‘one man and one lady… unless otherwise stated’.

‘As far as I’m concerned, it’s discriminatory,’ said John Church, who is part of an all-male dance couple.

===============

I think LGBT rights activists are going overboard already.......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Same sex Ballroom Dancing :LGBT says its their right to compete with boy-girl Cou

pink.jpg

Versus

ballroomdancing.jpg

Why must LGBT rights activists push their Agenda to extremes?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Same sex Ballroom Dancing :LGBT says its their right to compete with boy-girl Cou

Soccer is more gay, the players hug and kiss one another.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least they dun screw each others assholes!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

let's call boxers panties and panties boxers now...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

A good idea. The Council should definitely consider this proposal to dispel all those old fashion thinking of gender roles. With time, I hope we can create a more equal society.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why must LGBT rights activists push their Agenda to extremes?
i also have the same thought.

the British Dance Council should, could and must be able to decide its own rules. if any1 not happy can jolly well organize their own version