• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civil servant, 26, forks out a whopping $6,000 just to propose to his girlfriend

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
proposal1.jpg

What a beauty. I think a real man should pay at least $60k to propose to such a wonderful creature.

$6k is just being cheapskate.

Usual Price: 100 dollars per kilo
package deal for 6k already discount liao. Very worth!

harryexe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a whole bunch of jealous cynical douchebags who are blindly finding fault in PAP and all the Ministries because an honest man who makes a humble salary is willing to spend a significant amount of his hardwork on somebody he truly loves. I know him personally and have "worked" under him during my "2 years internship" and he is a great leader with a great character. For those who thinks he's an overpaid PAP dog, he's protecting the country and the boys who are going through the service for a humble pay. Because of the respect I have for this man, I bothered to create an account to just defend him and speak up for good people like him. Then again, I'm probably fighting against the current of ignorant, immoral polygamist with a life so sad to find a problem with a guy spending his own money on an ugly gf. It's clear its out of jealousy as the more logical bashing (if any) would be on the gf who is receiving such treatment despite her appearance and kudos to the guy who goes for loyalty and personality above all else. I've said my part for the man and I don't expect friendly replies to me nor will I read any so dont bother replying to this unless too much time to spare in your sorry life.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What a whole bunch of jealous cynical douchebags who are blindly finding fault in PAP and all the Ministries because an honest man who makes a humble salary is willing to spend a significant amount of his hardwork on somebody he truly loves. I know him personally and have "worked" under him during my "2 years internship" and he is a great leader with a great character. For those who thinks he's an overpaid PAP dog, he's protecting the country and the boys who are going through the service for a humble pay. Because of the respect I have for this man, I bothered to create an account to just defend him and speak up for good people like him. Then again, I'm probably fighting against the current of ignorant, immoral polygamist with a life so sad to find a problem with a guy spending his own money on an ugly gf. It's clear its out of jealousy as the more logical bashing (if any) would be on the gf who is receiving such treatment despite her appearance and kudos to the guy who goes for loyalty and personality above all else. I've said my part for the man and I don't expect friendly replies to me nor will I read any so dont bother replying to this unless too much time to spare in your sorry life.

Thank you Mr. Wee for taking the time to complete an account at Sammy Boy forum. We here do not blindly find fault with the PAP, in fact many of our "fault finding" is factually supported. You say he works for a 'humble" pay, well many of us also work for a humble pay, and people with a "humble" pay do not splurge $6000 on a proposal. That is why we think he is overpaid because of the casual heavy use of his money.

A leader of great character does not have to spend $6000 on a girl to hear her answer of yes or no. A great leader simply picks the appropriate time, and place and ask the straight forward question of whether she will marry him or not and wait for the answer from her. A great leader does not need Hello Kitty balloons, red heart shaped balloons, assorted stuffed toys, etc.

We don't feel jealous for you, Mr. Wee. What we feel is sorry. We feel sorry that you are so insecure about this women's love for you that you have to bribe her with a $6000 proposal to pressure her into saying yes. We feel sorry for you because judging on looks alone, she is not worth a $6 proposal. much less a $6000. we feel sorry for you because if you had a better woman, she would have scolded you for spending $6000 on a stupid proposal. She would have scolded you because $6000 would buy nice furniture for the flat you will buy together, and $6000 would buy all the major appliances for this flat too. That fact that you and her see nothing wrong with squandering $6000 this way is the thing we fee sorry for you the most.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Proof beyond any doubt Chinks are very materialistic lot
National University of Taiwan Chorus uppity cultural act
Sings song performed by band with two Swedish bimboos
Look carefully you'll spot Ang Moh girl on a bad hair day

[video=youtube;X5whuph_yeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5whuph_yeM[/video]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a 26 year old can blow $6000 on a marriage proposal, it shows that the PAP is doing an excellent job.

There must be some lop hole where this 26 yrs old civil serpent
is taking free money from his department to spend on his gf???
mata mata better check on his back ground!

jw5

Loyal
The Fap Fap Fap sound you heard is the sound of your singo wife being fucked by her ang mo lover.

Fucking humbug who keeps whining about clones, and yet has so many himself. :rolleyes:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

I hear you Singo....but the internationally accepted term is 'Fapping'....Fap Fap Fap.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You registered for an account to tell us this? Must have touched a raw nerve. :wink:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could and should have spent the $6K on 40 cat $150-00 fucks in geylang instead of the obese lump of lard
i

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two year internship ...you must be something.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6000 is way too much to spend on a proposal. Especially when you are a employee (civil servant no less) and not a businessman. $6000 could be donated to a charity for a good cause. I hope this civil servant go attend some financial education (probably he has gotten his academic education) and not spend another 60,000 on his wedding. Gosh!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

But uncle, you can defend that person for all you want lah.

But the partner he picked is really......puke..

With a face like that and a starting figure like this, what more can the boy look forward to?

Everyday stare at the face?

Even if got maid with a face like that, also will change for another maid very soon! LoLoLOLOLOoLoLoL

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two year internship ...you must be something.

2 year internship under a 26 year old civil servant?!?! Impossible unless this harryexe is a kid. Also, interns under a 26 year old need what leadership? 26 year old civil servant males would not have gotten any leadership positions yet. Just because they may have a "Manager" title under certain ministries doesn't mean anything.

PS: I thought Leongsam was very pro-PAP, how come the change of heart?