• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who zapped me 94 pts? Who have the power?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry! i can't add points to you now i must spread around my power.

you need to request for other gods to invoke power on you!! hehe..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
A closely knitted society here, overnite up 228 points.
No word of appreciation.
Strange indeed!!

Not surprising as many are in cahoot with one another. Esp the PAP IB. These newbies suddenly are loaded with points when they create many new accounts and award each other the points.

Watch out for newbies loaded with points overnight or in a short time. These are the traitors to observe more closely.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not surprising as many are in cahoot with one another. Esp the PAP IB. These newbies suddenly are loaded with points when they create many new accounts and award each other the points.

Watch out for newbies loaded with points overnight or in a short time. These are the traitors to observe more closely.

It is all the sympathy points, you think too much!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i here for donkey of years only 500 points. seems like i am not very productive