• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"No Man is an Island" - A banned book on Lee Kuan Yew

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other books in the Island series:

"People Who Disagree With Me Are Confined On An Island"

"How I Converted An Island From A Fishing Village To A Metropolis".

"An Exceptional Family On A Small Island"

"Harry's Island".

"Hell's Island"

"The way to get your son a BG at 30 plus years old"

"How to earn money via suing"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I loved banned books!! Especially those sign by dead dissents!! Wah LAU Keoh Teoh Gu LAN man!

Walau! This books costs a few hundred dollars on Amazon!!

So expensive who wants to buy?

2iswhw7.png

The reason that it is so expensive is because it is out of print. Not too surprising since the book was written 25+ years ago. Maybe when LKY ups the lorry there will be a greater interest & the publishers will do another run..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss Sam I need you help, a friend of mine was a bankrupt wanted to do biz on line can he open a paypal account and how he can withdraw money from paypal? million thanks for the help.

Anyone can open a paypal account. All you need is an email address.

Details regarding how to withdraw funds are spelt out at the paypal site.

If your friend can't even figure out something as simple as opening a paypal account and providing bank details, I'm not surprised he's bankrupt. He's an idiot.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your friend can't even figure out something as simple as opening a paypal account and providing bank details, I'm not surprised he's bankrupt. He's an idiot.

hi bro sam,
don't be so mean lah,give others a chance lah.
life is tough in sinkeeland.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
jim minchin....the singing priest of the 60s. I dont know much about his politics but his sermons were often quite controversial. A lot of locals in the parishes that he was attached to found him somewhat abrasive beneath his veneer of smiles and civility....but almost all the ang mohs liked him and his style......remember this was the late 60s and there were still plenty of ang mohs around.

Ya. jim minchin ....a name from the past.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor! Must worth my money. I get more secrets here and its free!!

"The eleven-year-old Harry asked an uncle for one of his canaries. The uncle refused and thought no more of it until he discovered the bird dead: the boy had pulled all its feathers out. "If he could not have it, no one else would."

Pg 301, 1990 edition

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said is right, she is an idiot, but I can't tell her what you thought of her or else I won't get any cumming from her.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's regulations require all foreigners involved in activities directly related to "any seminar, conference, workshop, gathering or talk concerning any religion, race or community, cause or political end" to hold a Miscellaneous Work Pass.

Why that pinoy trash working in Seagate with the Spanish colonial name of III not kicked out of sinkapoo for his open discrimination and condemnation of sinkies? Is he not involved in activities concerning race, community, cause or political end?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Loon's island in the sun, willed to him by his father's hand
Harry BullshitAlot can't close his mouth but still got good brand
Not fishing village but thriving entreport with reserves aplenty
Wealthy enuff to lend money to countries and not just twenty

[video=youtube;FFjGsYvB8oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFjGsYvB8oc[/video]