• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey Saga - Re-visited

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some interesting comments and views that were condemning the reactions of Singapore. Here are some

1) Singaporeans jealous of his success and were after him for it. Sourgrapes.
2) The family was not involved why bring them in
3) He was right about the poor who take the MRT
4) The hounding has to stop
5) Singaporeans are the only ones behave like this and no other country behaves likes this.

Firstly you must be a frog in the well to think that the rest of world would not react in a similar manner. Most foreigners dare not do what he did because he would have been lynced in some countries. He did it because he thought that Singaporeans are compliant by nature and just keep quiet. Well he thought wrong.

Secondly when you make fun of others you must be delusional think that your family is going to be spared. How the hell does the rules of the games change just for you. Surely what must be good for the goose must be good for the gander.

Thirdly his employer who is a foreigners terminated him and gave us an appropriate and sincere comment for the conduct and termination. It is a private company and they could have kept quiet and let time work its magic. They did not and as they relied solely on foreigner clients and not local client it was no skin off their back. SO why did they do what they did.

Fourthly hounding and the barrage of criticisms had to be done to remind the next foreigner who has similar thoughts to think twice.

Yes, he deserves what he got because he was disparaging his host. The irony is like Nick Leeson, the guy did not even have a degree. Couple of O levels, could not hack it back home but throwing his weight around. We are not talking about talent here. Our local beauty queen could at least have picked an Ang Mo who had a least a degree as there are so many out there.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read about this guy, he comes across as an arrogant jerk, and it ends there for me. It does not bother me what he said, no need to get all upset over what he said, but when I this subject was raised with my office colleague, the reaction was the "This guy must kena hantam!" I never occurred to me that his statement caused so much distress and hatred among the locals that he had to flee the country. It was an eye opener for me to the volatility of society.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Playing the white foreigner/race card made for better reading because it became a "them vs us" scenario.

However, the fact of the matter is that any Porsche driving sinkie feels exactly the same way about public transport as Anton does.

When I was living in Singapore, I never took public transport either. I found the peasants in the buses and trains to be smelly, uncouth, inconsiderate and beneath me. I certainly didn't want to rub shoulders with any of them if I could help it.

I didn't have a Porsche but the private space of my own vehicle where I could play my own music, adjust the air conditioning to my liking while I set the travel schedule that I decided was worth every penny I paid for my car.

There's an Anton Casey in 99% of all sinkies. Most are failures and can't make it to the ranks of the rich so they're simply jealous of his success. Anton's wife may look like a bit of a tranny but nothing as horrifying as the aunties that most sinkies are married too.

Most sinkies wish they could drive Porsches with Miss Singapore on their laps too. That's why the queues at the ToTo stands are always there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It never occurred to me that his statement caused so much distress and hatred among the locals that he had to flee the country. It was an eye opener for me to the volatility of society.

Relax. They're volatile and aggressive only from the safety of their keyboards. In real life, they're all chicken.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I read about this guy, he comes across as an arrogant jerk, and it ends there for me. It does not bother me what he said, no need to get all upset over what he said, but when I this subject was raised with my office colleague, the reaction was the "This guy must kena hantam!" I never occurred to me that his statement caused so much distress and hatred among the locals that he had to flee the country. It was an eye opener for me to the volatility of society.

Cheers!

Don't be surprise how much hatred Singaporeans have for foreigners. There is yet an explosion of dissatisfaction because LKY had done a great job to condition Singaporeans to mind their own business and to be 'kiasi'.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can look at this case from 2 perspectives. One from Anton himself and the other from his SPG wife.

Anton being yaya papaya have forgotten to "think of the source when he drink water".
He can't make it big back home and was lucky enough to getting an offer for a job here in Sillypore.
He smoked his way here and join the investment firm without really making much $$$ at all.
He looked down on the locals and also the poor thinking that he is a rich elite who now has the best of both world.
He got the job, $$$ and a so called exotic wife in Sillypore and was blinded by his own success.

Next, his exotic SPG wife is a failure in the showbiz. She can't make it in singing, acting and even posting for cover shots in modeling.
She ended up having to suck up to an "ang moh" for a better life to maintain her lifestyle and eventually got hooked to Anton.

Did both of them live happily ever after? Not really, as they are now living a "fugitive life".
Anton still try to pull a fast one by marketing and re-branding himself in Sillypore as an "investment expert".
He still think that Sillyporeans still buy his story and willing to place their bets on him.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
We can look at this case from 2 perspectives. One from Anton himself and the other from his SPG wife.

You sound like a typical sinkie who is jealous of his success.

Nothing alters the fact that Anton made enough money to impress regardless of where he chose to do it. This is something most sinkies don't have the ability to do hence the animosity.

I'm an Anton fan through and through. His facebook posts took the words of out my mouth.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like a typical sinkie who is jealous of his success.

Nothing alters the fact that Anton made enough money to impress regardless of where he chose to do it. This is something most sinkies don't have the ability to do hence the animosity.

I'm an Anton fan through and through. His facebook posts took the words of out my mouth.

You've forgotten you are also an ex-Sinkie right?
Are you are trying to tell all Sinkie that being an ex-Sinkie, you also forgotten to "Think of the source when you drink water"?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You've forgotten you are also an ex-Sinkie right?
Are you are trying to tell all Sinkie that being an ex-Sinkie, you also forgotten to "Think of the source when you drink water"?

I'm a Sinkie who admires Anton Casey. I couldn't afford a Porsche when I was his age and I never met any Miss Singapores let alone date one.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a Sinkie who admires Anton Casey. I couldn't afford a Porsche when I was his age and I never met any Miss Singapores let alone date one.

This particular Miss Singapore looks like she has more than a fair share of testosterone. Only Angmos date her.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuse me,

Before Anton case 3 angmohs beat up a taxi driver and fled Singapore. One of the was you NZ bogan asshole, your neighbor, I believe.

Anton case made Singaporeans feel humiliated by all his angmoh dickheads think they can do as they like in Singapore. Bash Anton is Singaporeans 杀鸡敬猴 that angmoh behave well in Asian countries. Angmoh taught their children that Chinese will kill the whole family, and yes Chinese will do 斩草除根 and is in Chinese blood.

Chinese are warlord type people so don't fuck around with Chinese. Angmoh tried to extinct Chinese in 1600-1800 period and they failed. Want to kill warlord type people, think twice, my friend.

Playing the white foreigner/race card made for better reading because it became a "them vs us" scenario.

However, the fact of the matter is that any Porsche driving sinkie feels exactly the same way about public transport as Anton does.

When I was living in Singapore, I never took public transport either. I found the peasants in the buses and trains to be smelly, uncouth, inconsiderate and beneath me. I certainly didn't want to rub shoulders with any of them if I could help it.

I didn't have a Porsche but the private space of my own vehicle where I could play my own music, adjust the air conditioning to my liking while I set the travel schedule that I decided was worth every penny I paid for my car.

There's an Anton Casey in 99% of all sinkies. Most are failures and can't make it to the ranks of the rich so they're simply jealous of his success. Anton's wife may look like a bit of a tranny but nothing as horrifying as the aunties that most sinkies are married too.

Most sinkies wish they could drive Porsches with Miss Singapore on their laps too. That's why the queues at the ToTo stands are always there.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Chinese are warlord type people so don't fuck around with Chinese. Angmoh tried to extinct Chinese in 1600-1800 period and they failed. Want to kill warlord type people, think twice, my friend.

Yeah the Chinese are real pests just like the cockroaches. I call in the exterminator annually to clear the house of creepy, crawly insects and a year later, they're all back.

The lower the life form the more resilient they are to extermination.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah the Chinese are real pests just like the cockroaches. I call in the exterminator annually to clear the house of creepy, crawly insects and a year later, they're all back.

The lower the life form the more resilient they are to extermination.

Why you, son of a thousand camel rumps dare to insult the largest population mass on this earth? .... we were once the "middle earth"...you out there beyond the borders ar BARBARIANS!..."hak kwei", Hong mo kwei"..." Mah lai kwei", " ah rub kwei"...etc :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ones who defended Anton Casey are the usual self righteous bunch of civil activists. That's why I list my respect for them. They only pounce on what they perceive as hounding of a foreigner n his famiky, but no sound no picture no motion when a Singaporeans are verbally abused or discriminated against by foreign employers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The ones who defended Anton Casey are the usual self righteous bunch of civil activists. That's why I list my respect for them. They only pounce on what they perceive as hounding of a foreigner n his famiky, but no sound no picture no motion when a Singaporeans are verbally abused or discriminated against by foreign employers.

If Singaporeans can't fight for themselves, they deserve to be trampled upon.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Firstly you must be a frog in the well to think that the rest of world would not react in a similar manner. Most foreigners dare not do what he did because he would have been lynced in some countries. He did it because he thought that Singaporeans are compliant by nature and just keep quiet. Well he thought wrong.

You forgot to mention that foreigners do not own this country. They are just the visitors and those PRs are residents in transit. It is appropriate for all sinkies who love this country to stand up and condemn every stinking ang moh who still sees this country as the white men's colony where he can misbehave, insult the natives and run wild like the hog.