• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between Ah Gua, Sissy, Transvestite and GAY?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the best of my knowledge, methinks:

Ah Gua - hokkien for pondan
Sissy - a softie
Transvestite - a cross-dresser
Gay - has physical affinity for same gender person

Cheers!

Wow! Suddenly this question pop up in my mind!!!!!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one fuckin irritating Sissy Botak Gay in my office.. To spite him, I would sometimes buy a hotdog bun from my work place canteen and and put it on his desk during lunch breaks.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Suddenly this question pop up in my mind!!!!!!!!

It ever pop to my mind, if put all these you mentioned with les both 1 and 0 type, together with Butch, is really complex.
If we put a naked Ah Gua, Sissy, Transvestite and GAY (1 & 0) , together with les both 1 and 0 type, together with Butch, and 1 normal male and female, what will happen ?

jw5

Loyal
This is my view:

Ah Gua: hokkien euphemism for the other 3, no fixed definition.

Sissy: Girly behaviour, but may be totally heterosexual.

Transvestite: Cross dresser, e.g. man who dresses as a women, may also yearn to be a woman and eventually become a woman via operation.

Gay: Homosexual, e.g. man who fucks other men rather than women.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt a transvestite a faggot who changed gender? Like lady boys etc?

That's a transsexual, someone who identifies with the opposite gender and may eventually go for a sex change. A transvestite is someone who cross-dresses – he gets a thrill (sometimes sexual) out of doing it and may or may not have a transgender identity.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can confirm this on google. A lady boy is more accurately described as a shemale. The world is getting quite complicated. Things used to be a lot easier, one was either male or female. Anything else was considered queer, or to be blatant, a freak. But these days, we're not allowed to use derogatory words, or even to think of these types as deviant.

Cheers!

Isnt a transvestite a faggot who changed gender? Like lady boys etc?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can confirm this on google. A lady boy is more accurately described as a shemale. The world is getting quite complicated. Things used to be a lot easier, one was either male or female. Anything else was considered queer, or to be blatant, a freak. But these days, we're not allowed to use derogatory words, or even to think of these types as deviant.

Cheers!

i share a common oversoul with a few personalities on earth at the moment, while other personalities sharing the same oversoul are enjoying their collective break in ether space. it's very much like the same way you virtualize your persona in multiple handles and monikers across the world wide web. every handle or moniker may assume a different personality.

in my situation, a parallel personality sharing a common universal identity with me lives in bedok, shares a room, and shags the landlady reluctantly to offset rent payments. he is male, but have disdain for women. another parallel personality is doctoress yoni shakyalingam. she is female and a seductress. the main pleasure she derives is sticking her middle finger up my arse when checking on the prostate. forget the loser in bedok. with yoni, we have an ongoing bargain before assuming personalities on earth. she has the chance of becoming male at birth, but she will turn the male body into a homosexual seductor. if she is born female, she fits right in. i have the chance of becoming female at birth, but i will turn the body into a butch. i am born male, thus i fit right in, having my first erection at kk when i see a hot minah nurse for the first time. :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a warped pervert.

Cheers!

i share a common oversoul with a few personalities on earth at the moment, while other personalities sharing the same oversoul are enjoying their collective break in ether space. it's very much like the same way you virtualize your persona in multiple handles and monikers across the world wide web. every handle or moniker may assume a different personality.

in my situation, a parallel personality sharing a common universal identity with me lives in bedok, shares a room, and shags the landlady reluctantly to offset rent payments. he is male, but have disdain for women. another parallel personality is doctoress yoni shakyalingam. she is female and a seductress. the main pleasure she derives is sticking her middle finger up my arse when checking on the prostate. forget the loser in bedok. with yoni, we have an ongoing bargain before assuming personalities on earth. she has the chance of becoming male at birth, but she will turn the male body into a homosexual seductor. if she is born female, she fits right in. i have the chance of becoming female at birth, but i will turn the body into a butch. i am born male, thus i fit right in, having my first erection at kk when i see a hot minah nurse for the first time. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat would be the right man for us to seek enlightenment in regards to this delicate subject..

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know nothing until you have studied the morphology of flowers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_reproductive_morphology#Terminology

Once you have mastered the above, it will be easier for you to understand humans.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gua - Has cock and likes cocks in general
Sissy - Has cock and like his cock
Transvestite - Has cock but and wished he didn't
Gay - Has cock and wants another, all the time

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are these cross dressers faggots? Or can be straight?
That's a transsexual, someone who identifies with the opposite gender and may eventually go for a sex change. A transvestite is someone who cross-dresses – he gets a thrill (sometimes sexual) out of doing it and may or may not have a transgender identity.