• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Reserved Seat

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT reserved sticker are in BLUE color now!!

They should change to RED instead because people are color blind
they just ignore Blue sticker Reserved Seat!!

Yesterday in a Crowded MRT 10pm Doby Ghuat to Ponggol always packed with Foreign Trash,
saw this PRC young man sat at this Reserved Seat he ignore old people standing in front of him..

We must thank PAP for bring all these unwanted trash to Sickapoor!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yesterday in a Crowded MRT 10pm Doby Ghuat to Ponggol always packed with Foreign Trash,
saw this PRC young man sat at this Reserved Seat he ignore old people standing in front of him..

i am sick and tired of all these colour display of giving up seat like this is some kind of act everyone should do...the way it is done it is like forcing people to give up seat for others.. why do until like that?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sick and tired of all these colour display of giving up seat like this is some kind of act everyone should do...the way it is done it is like forcing people to give up seat for others.. why do until like that?

the bts in bkk also has one for monks, so what gives :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the bts in bkk also has one for monks, so what gives :confused:

just a sign is enough..

but why sinkies need to do until so obvious..put colours, put big sign...next time neon lights that blinks and have sound ???

oh..they are sinkies..that is why...

people wanna give up seat or not, it is up to them..if they are heartless and no compassion, then so be it.. why make it like , trying to guilt trip others just because they dun want to give up their seat.. fucked up.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got up at bishan circle line, on entry, a "local guy" pointed me to an empty seat.
surprise surprise, a small boy went up to him and spoke "tagalog?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just forget about the reserved seats system.

However, if you insist on enforcing, a sharp spike impaling the buttocks from beneath the seat or a jolt of electric shock are far more effective deterrence measures than some silly stickers. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then feel free to fuck home and take the Monorail in KL.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Next time, tell him politely to give up his seat. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just a sign is enough..

but why sinkies need to do until so obvious..put colours, put big sign...next time neon lights that blinks and have sound ???

oh..they are sinkies..that is why...

people wanna give up seat or not, it is up to them..if they are heartless and no compassion, then so be it.. why make it like , trying to guilt trip others just because they dun want to give up their seat.. fucked up.

don't know what your beef with signages that serve as gentle reminders, even if it's in your face to grab one's attn as it should be.
following your logic, then same with all the traffic signages, pedestrian crossings with beeps and numerical countdowns, advtg billboards etc - no need for guilt trips. it's up to you to adhere, take note of or just disregard - at your own peril........awas!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking mata strolling in the MRT for fuck, if their bother, catch and put those occupied the reserved seat to jail and canned, see any one dare to sit there any more.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's the wrong color. The correct color should be PINK, the official color of our PM.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a damn about giving up my seat, I just sleep and I really sleep. lim bey working hr as a researcher is over 12 hrs to 14 hrs a day, knn i am pretty sure I am more tired than any of the old farts.

Unless is physical disability like on medical crutches, then I will surely give it up.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...in this case, u are allowed to sit anywhere u like but u are encouraged to give up your seat; especially the "reserved seat"to someone who needs it more than u.
i am quite sure scroobye is confused with the above statement as he appears to have kindergarten standard...lol.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't know what your beef with signages that serve as gentle reminders, even if it's in your face to grab one's attn as it should be.
following your logic, then same with all the traffic signages, pedestrian crossings with beeps and numerical countdowns, advtg billboards etc - no need for guilt trips. it's up to you to adhere, take note of or just disregard - at your own peril........awas!

The beef is there is not a need to overly emphasised on the whole giving up the seat thing.

Anyone can give up the seat on any seat.. no need for it to be the seat at the end of both side.

it only make draft sinkies think that they have the right on the other sides other than the side ones.

This sort of giving up the seat is about human empathy towards the others. This type of ruling only signal less empathy among the people.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beef is there is not a need to overly emphasised on the whole giving up the seat thing.

Anyone can give up the seat on any seat.. no need for it to be the seat at the end of both side.

it only make draft sinkies think that they have the right on the other sides other than the side ones.

This sort of giving up the seat is about human empathy towards the others. This type of ruling only signal less empathy among the people.

what you've stated applies to public transport everywhere - not only in sinkieland, signage included.
if your point is that daft (not draft) sinkies do not give up their seats to those who are more deserving, then say so - although the circumstances can be debatable.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking mata strolling in the MRT for fuck, if their bother, catch and put those occupied the reserved seat to jail and canned, see any one dare to sit there any more.

Than it must apply Shariah Law they are bloody strict no joking around, steal things hand chopped off,
adultery stone to death ~ seat on reserved seat ass screw by a pole!!! Good one!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most F Trashs pretend to sleep with eyes closed while seated but miraculously when their destinaion i reached, they wake up...........!! Just like PAP govt waking up just before GE is round the corner!!!!!!!!!!!1

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than it must apply Shariah Law they are bloody strict no joking around, steal things hand chopped off,
adultery stone to death ~ seat on reserved seat ass screw by a pole!!! Good one!

pls don't bring religion into this discussion...especially this particular one.