• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP...how many here remember him...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
香港老牌演员麦基逝世 享年79岁

[FONT=&amp][[/FONT]摘要[FONT=&amp]]据香港媒体报道,粤语长片中以饰演“飞仔”与奸角而闻名的资深演员麦基,于前日清晨病逝,享年 79岁。

[/FONT]
107119648.jpg

[FONT=&amp]腾讯娱乐讯 据香港媒体报道,粤语长片中以饰演“飞仔”与奸角而闻名的资深演员麦基,于前日清晨病逝,享年 79岁。[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]其遗孀今日傍晚透过电邮回复:“我亲爱的丈夫麦基先生已于2014年7月6日礼拜日清晨约7:45于医院病 逝,安息主怀,享年79岁。其身后事我们家属均会低调处理,不会公开,望各界人士给予空间,在此感谢大家的 关怀及慰问,愿上帝赐福予众人。麦基太太。”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]个人简介与从业经历[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]麦基,原名区国亮,在圣保罗男校毕业,20岁加入邵氏第一期艺员训练班。拍过二百部粤语片及一百部国语片, 第一部担任主角的粤语片是《宝岛神珠》;而真正走红,奠定阿飞形象的是《玉女春情》;拍摄《阿飞正传》,令麦基多了个“东方占士甸”的称号。30岁移居美国,两度离婚,共有二女一子,全部居于外地,五年前单独 回港﹐一直在做传福音工作。1999年,亚洲电视股权易手,麦基退出娱乐圈。

[video=youtube;qAaPGObwzkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaPGObwzkw[/video][/FONT]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never heard of him...if the news was about another old man, I think many would have :biggrin:

The spermatozoa had not fertilised the ovum yet...so, you would not have heard of this Veteran HK actor, from Patrick Tse Yin days & when Bruce Lee, was very young too.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
香港老牌演员麦基逝世 享年79岁

[FONT=&][[/FONT]摘要[FONT=&]]据香港媒体报道,粤语长片中以饰演“飞仔”与奸角而闻名的资深演员麦基,于前日清晨病逝,享年 79岁。

[/FONT]
107119648.jpg

[FONT=&]腾讯娱乐讯 据香港媒体报道,粤语长片中以饰演“飞仔”与奸角而闻名的资深演员麦基,于前日清晨病逝,享年 79岁。[/FONT]
[FONT=&]其遗孀今日傍晚透过电邮回复:“我亲爱的丈夫麦基先生已于2014年7月6日礼拜日清晨约7:45于医院病 逝,安息主怀,享年79岁。其身后事我们家属均会低调处理,不会公开,望各界人士给予空间,在此感谢大家的 关怀及慰问,愿上帝赐福予众人。麦基太太。”[/FONT]
[FONT=&]个人简介与从业经历[/FONT]
[FONT=&]麦基,原名区国亮,在圣保罗男校毕业,20岁加入邵氏第一期艺员训练班。拍过二百部粤语片及一百部国语片, 第一部担任主角的粤语片是《宝岛神珠》;而真正走红,奠定阿飞形象的是《玉女春情》;拍摄《阿飞正传》,令麦基多了个“东方占士甸”的称号。30岁移居美国,两度离婚,共有二女一子,全部居于外地,五年前单独 回港﹐一直在做传福音工作。1999年,亚洲电视股权易手,麦基退出娱乐圈。

[video=youtube;qAaPGObwzkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaPGObwzkw[/video][/FONT]

Who is older? This chap or LKY?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He up lorry at 79...old fart how old? moi neber bother 2 leemember...:biggrin::biggrin:

92 this year...still HAUNTING US & we are still PAYING HIS SALARY...are we??..."living fossil"...plus another, "lan tit"...broken metal pot, prataman & how many more...??

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember him for sure.

I just returned from Singapore with my teenage son after visiting my 93 years old dad. I can relate those days in the mid 1960s when my parents bring me to the Ruby Cinema to watch the
9:30 pm show as my dad was a divisional 2 dentist and he work till around 9 pm......divisional 2 dentists were those who were dental apprentists pre-world war 2 and without degrees but allowed to practice 'restrictive' and minor dentist like filling, pulling teeth, dentures etc.

This actor acted in lots of show and I remember watching him.

His dead underscores my contention of dying at age of mid or late 70s. I told my son that during my recent trip back to Singapore from Canada. I look at my dad, and he really looks old and could hardly walk. I do not want to live a life like this.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
92 this year...still HAUNTING US & we are still PAYING HIS SALARY...are we??..."living fossil"...plus another, "lan tit"...broken metal pot, prataman & how many more...??

Maybe...de huan we see now...oredi ish a clone...:biggrin: 100 yrs frm now...he still walking around at 192...:biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karma is rounding up LKY, His friends almost all had perished but he can't go so easily because he has so many bad deeds to redeem.

Not redeem, you only get redemption for repentance....his son, received divine remission for his sins & yet, he has not repented!