• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao - Hope From a Distance

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that shows ur daft and stupid sinkie mentality....

look at civil rights activists like martin luther king and malcom x and nelson mandela......they are driven by a passion and a dream that one day their people would be lifted up as a whole and delivered from the chains of oppression......they were driven by a goal that was far greater than themselves...and they were prepared to pay the price for it....even if it meant going to jail for years......they did not give a damn about no making no rice bowl or enriching themselves......they were destined for greater things....

this chen show mao did nothing of that.....he took all his talent and charisma and went off to pursue his own thing instead.....disappeared for 30 years to a foreign land....pursuing his own career,his own wealth and glory,his own life and his own family......now this guy is a old man suddenly he thinks of singapore and decides to come back and make a name for himself here???suddenly he wants to be a martyr???fuck off....this cunt could have done something during the 80s,90s,00s,could have helped developed the opposition movement but did he do that???no he was happily practicing law in england or whatever,

this shows that you are confused

if your son got a dunno what foreign scholarship and then a fat job offer, would you want your son to take it? even if you need to force him with a knife?

if yes, then after 30yrs is your son still your son and is he any less a true pink singaporean? .... ... provided he served his army in the 1st place in a normal vocation instead of some never-heard-of lab job

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno what is the motive of this chen show mao but u tell me u disappear to another country for 30 years and suddenly u reappear and tell us u are singaporean and u understand us?

The logic is warped. Nobody takes issue with someone who is out of the country.

Gandhi, Sun Yat Sen and Aung San Su Kyi spent years overseas. LKY, even Chiam and Chee spent years overseas and KJ was outstationed longer than CSM did, before they all returned to do their part for politics.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gandhi sun yat sen spend majority of their lives fighting for the cause,and from a very young age....pray tell what did chen show mao did during his 30 year abscence and who has even heard of him before the 2011 gen elections?no one even knows who the fuck he is until he showed up all of a sudden and said hes gonna join sg politics...

The logic is warped. Nobody takes issue with someone who is out of the country.

Gandhi, Sun Yat Sen and Aung San Su Kyi spent years overseas. LKY, even Chiam and Chee spent years overseas and KJ was outstationed longer than CSM did, before they all returned to do their part for politics.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gandhi sun yat sen spend majority of their lives fighting for the cause,and from a very young age....pray tell what did chen show mao did during his 30 year abscence and who has even heard of him before the 2011 gen elections?no one even knows who the fuck he is until he showed up all of a sudden and said hes gonna join sg politics...

So of the 7 names I cited, you picked 2 and that means you agree that the other 5 is as guilty as CSM?

If not and you think only CSM is guilty, then as I always say, there is a difference between criticizing and singling out. And I am always doubtful of the latter.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So of the 7 names I cited, you picked 2 and that means you agree that the other 5 is as guilty as CSM?

If not and you think only CSM is guilty, then as I always say, there is a difference between criticizing and singling out. And I am always doubtful of the latter.

no i only choose two because i dont know much about the others but all ur choices are ridiculous....u seems to equate these people spending a few years overseas perhaps doing their education to the same as CSM who spend literally almost all of his adult life overseas after the age of 21.....if CSM were like any of the 7 people u spoke of,he would have been back by 1988 and championing the cause vigorously....but he didnt,he spend the next 20 years of his life hopping around the globe,working with the chinese,working with the ang mohs on them billion dollar deals.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if CSM were like any of the 7 people u spoke of,he would have been back by 1988 and championing the cause vigorously

Read again the 7 I cited. KJ? He also returned in 2011 and is about 2 years older than CSM. Don't just jump. By the way Gandhi returned to India only at the age of 46.

How can you tell CSM is not going to sacrifice another 20 years in politics when he has just got started. If he didn't plan to do anything, he could stay in Beijing until the day he died. If you were born in 1914, you would also accuse Gandhi of staying outside India until then? That is why I said your logic is warped.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every human being (that includes you) is capable of cutting slack and selecting topics to comment on. In Saw Phaik Hwa's words, it's whether you choose to. I am sure if you grabbed every "opportunity" given by SDP, SPP, NSP, SDA, DPP, RP and SF, you would have a lot, a lot more to say. Evidently, you showed a lot of slack for TKL, who would come up with a Facebook gaffe every week. Bottom line, it is not the opportunity; it is a choice you choose to exercise.

I am sure Hong Kongers by your standards would also have skinned SDP, RP, SPP, SF etc, which would also include skinning your NSP and your TKL. So you should be glad Singaporeans are as forgiving to you as to WP and WP supporters would still vote for you if you stood against PAP in a straight fight in 2016, despite you calling them all kinds of names.

I don't really recall a time when WP's name appeared in the news and you had nothing to say. Care to enlighten? In some instances, an entire essay and and 10 litres of energy is dedicated to it. Even a fleeting piece of news like Sylvia and Kim Song that would naturally go away because people would lose interest fast, you stop it in its tracks. If this was not your best, I doubt you can spill blood, but you would just look more like an old senile granny gibbering away.

We should encourage Mr. Goh ex-WP candidate in Aljunied in GE2006 and ex-NSP Sec-Gen for GE2011 to lead the way as he has done before to work with the activists on the CPF issue.
It is not healthy bickering over what WP did or did not do or CSM here and Sylvia Lim there or Low TK did this or did not do that.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Goh Meng Seng

Grow the FUCK UP and be a mature man. Bashing other opposition party makes YOU a Super Loser.

I still remember clearly that during a TV interview you wanted to challenge MAH BOW TAN, you look and sound like a GANGSTER.

It is a big shame that you are EX NSP Sec General.

Fortunately you have LEFT NSP Party and tasted FAILURE.

Time for you to MOVE ON and don't waste time on politics. Unless you wish to continue to be a LOSER and NARROW MINDED Person.

Pls: WP has no time to argue/debate with you. They got so much things to do especially Town Council stuff and Meet People sessions. They are SUPER BUSY.

Go do your things and stop disturbing and act like a petty kid.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,the only person whose logic is warped here is u....u are trying to compare people whose circumstance and happenstance were a result of the massive politicking and activism they were trying to do.....while CSM did jackshit and was off gallivanting and having the time of his life ......and KJ saw his father destroyed,financially,careerly and mentally by LKY for trying to challenge the regime......i dont blame him for avoiding singapore politics in his youth,wtf did CSM do?jackshit.

Read again the 7 I cited. KJ? He also returned in 2011 and is about 2 years older than CSM. Don't just jump. By the way Gandhi returned to India only at the age of 46.

How can you tell CSM is not going to sacrifice another 20 years in politics when he has just got started. If he didn't plan to do anything, he could stay in Beijing until the day he died. If you were born in 1914, you would also accuse Gandhi of staying outside India until then? That is why I said your logic is warped.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,the only person whose logic is warped here is u....u are trying to compare people whose circumstance and happenstance were a result of the massive politicking and activism they were trying to do.....while CSM did jackshit and was off gallivanting and having the time of his life ......and KJ saw his father destroyed,financially,careerly and mentally by LKY for trying to challenge the regime......i dont blame him for avoiding singapore politics in his youth,wtf did CSM do?jackshit.

In short. If CSM did not contribute to politics, he is accused of staying away. If he did, he has no business to be around.

Like I say, singling out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you wrote below does not makes sense.

You genuinely think that you have allowed WP to exist by holding back your punch?

First of all, Scroobal, the so call "opportunities" are not mine along and definitely not created by me but WP itself. I seriously doubt the way and logic you have here. Instead of questioning why WP has screwed up and ended up with so many opportunities for PAP to attack them, you ended up lecturing me of "kniving" into WP? I would say, in fact, what I have said are really just too mild to begin with. If WP has done all these nonsense and made all these stupid mistakes in Hong Kong, it will be skinned alive, fried, goreng and thrown into the sea to feed the sharks by the media there! Luckily, WP is a political party in Singapore with very forgiving Singaporeans who might have unwittingly spoilt them into ineffectiveness.

There are even more GLARING and ONE-PUNCH-KNOCKOUT opportunities which I could have made used of, if I am truly that vicious and wanting real blood from WP. Well, people are just too engrossed in what have been done, no mater how mild it was and never able to see, what has been left out and not done. That's natural.

As for TKL, he has done what he wanted to do for whatever reasons he has, so be it. I chose to support him for whatever reasons I have, so be it. Nothing wrong with that. I can safely tell you that the problem lies with with the many blind spots which most people are not able to see in political engagement and I don't blame you. But I can tell you, I actually feel a sigh of relief hat TKL actually went into the contest and I know exactly why he wanted to do that.

Goh Meng Seng

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In short. If CSM did not contribute to politics, he is accused of staying away. If he did, he has no business to be around.

Like I say, singling out.

whatever ur argument of using the 7 is still retarded..my god comparing those who have paid the price dearly and had to "leave" to someone who did jackshit and was off romping round the world and making big bucks.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well it is your right to believe other wise but no I am just saying, what I have been saying about WP, is actually really mild as compared to what I could have said with the kinds of information I have. In fact, there are others who have done so, more devastating things, behind anonymity but that is not my style.

One day, when things are settled, I will let light shines upon everybody. For now, just let the disparity of information between the inside and outside stays as it is.

Goh Meng Seng

What you wrote below does not makes sense.

You genuinely think that you have allowed WP to exist by holding back your punch?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very well said. I have upped your points.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well it is your right to believe other wise but no I am just saying, what I have been saying about WP, is actually really mild as compared to what I could have said with the kinds of information I have.

And what is stopping you from talking about the "information" you have. During the Yaw episode and hawker centre cleaning saga, you spoke like you were in touch with all the parties and had first hand info. Why different now?

In reality, you are not holding back. You just want to look like a saint.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it is your right to believe other wise but no I am just saying, what I have been saying about WP, is actually really mild as compared to what I could have said with the kinds of information I have. In fact, there are others who have done so, more devastating things, behind anonymity but that is not my style.

One day, when things are settled, I will let light shines upon everybody. For now, just let the disparity of information between the inside and outside stays as it is.

Goh Meng Seng

No worries, majority of us don't believe your CRAP. And i strongly believe whatever information you have now, is very likely to be FAKE. :wink:

Trying to MISLEAD us here ? lol !!

Shame that you choose to be a super loser.

Well let the light shine more so that MORE people on this forum could see how DESPERATE you are. lol !! :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng = 输不起的人

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at civil rights activists like martin luther king and malcom x and nelson mandela......
sorry i was wrong. you are not only confused but now has become embarrassing

since when did csm or any1 else attempted to paint csm as a civil rights activist or even compare csm to those you have named?

but now that you have started this, pray tell who in singapore can compare to martin luther king and malcom x and nelson mandela.?

this chen show mao did nothing of that.....he took all his talent and charisma and went off to pursue his own thing instead.....disappeared for 30 years to a foreign land....pursuing his own career,his own wealth and glory,his own life and his own family......now this guy is a old man suddenly he thinks of singapore and decides to come back and make a name for himself here???suddenly he wants to be a martyr???fuck off....this cunt could have done something during the 80s,90s,00s,could have helped developed the opposition movement but did he do that???no he was happily practicing law in england or whatever,

did you miss my questions?
if your son got a dunno what foreign scholarship and then a fat job offer, would you want your son to take it? even if you need to force him with a knife?

if yes, then after 30yrs is your son still your son and is he any less a true pink singaporean? .... ... provided he served his army in the 1st place in a normal vocation instead of some never-heard-of lab job