• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Rubber Is The Best - how to choose a good and suitable rubber

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This my favourite rubber too. :biggrin:

I prefer the greenish eraser, slightly transparent/translucent.

IMG_0057.jpg

When I was a kid, the boys love to play 'rubber wrestling' and the girls like to collect scented erasers. :biggrin: Those were the days...

jw5

Loyal
I prefer the greenish eraser, slightly transparent/translucent.

IMG_0057.jpg

When I was a kid, the boys love to play 'rubber wrestling' and the girls like to collect scented erasers. :biggrin: Those were the days...

This rubber, the dirt is sometimes quite hard to clean off the edges. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Which reminds me of this (real story) sinkie newly posted to NY. Misplaced his eraser (undo his doodles at work?), and yelled to his chabor PA: where's my rubber??!

:p

Chabor PA e-mailed him back: "It'sthe sameplace asyour penis. Something iswrong withthe spacebar onmy keyboard."

:o:biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a serious thread. Its raining season now and its time to change to a nice set of rubber. Please be serious!

(can upz my points later if you had benefited from this thread)

i guess the best rubber is to slow down if the ground is wet.
just this morning, i saw 4 accidents from queentown to woodland

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I value Joe as a member of this forum as he is one of the handful of members who I can relate to. He lives life to the fullest.

On the other hand, I find it very difficult to understand the loser mentality of people like you who put the blame for being a failure in life on the government instead of themselves.

If you want to drive a nice car with fancy tires, work for it.

If there were no losers, who cleans your garbage, who serves you at the restaurant and who packs your veggies at the supermarket. The world needs all sort of people to sustain. Pretty much like your forum. Needs all sort of people around to make it interesting. You want the same type of people only? Just look at the serious zone :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Joe..not say I say wat ah...if u want to b serious. U should have use the word tyre n not rubber....u use rubber sure frens in this forum will come up with their own interpretation mah...correct? So frens here not at fault...

This is a serious thread. Its raining season now and its time to change to a nice set of rubber. Please be serious!

(can upz my points later if you had benefited from this thread)

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Joe..not say I say wat ah...if u want to b serious. U should have use the word tyre n not rubber....u use rubber sure frens in this forum will come up with their own interpretation mah...correct? So frens here not at fault...

Yeah lah. Knn....end up let me kena wash by Leongsam :biggrin:

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahhh its because Ah Leong was introduced to a katoey in Patpong and had a good time so he very happy.

If there were no losers, who cleans your garbage, who serves you at the restaurant and who packs your veggies at the supermarket. The world needs all sort of people to sustain. Pretty much like your forum. Needs all sort of people around to make it interesting. You want the same type of people only? Just look at the serious zone :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
not enough.
perfect your practice on engine brake.

I trust my car's VDIM (Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management) system integrating ABS braking, stability, traction and even steering and other stuff improving response time to safety. Saved me a few times.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The deed had been done finally - Michelin PilotSport3 245/45-R18. Just collected i, will give a short review tomorrow.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joe is trying to tell us he got money drive car, so much money until the tire also must be very particular whereas mere mortals like us only take public transport or make do with any tire if we do drive.

Wah siao liao....later sure kena hammer by Joetys :biggrin:

You even complain about using a phone..that is how serious your sinkiness is..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The rubber are new, surprising it's very quiet for a sports tyre. Did a turn into another highway at 125km/h which I normally do at 110, no problem at all. Today not rain so not tested on wet road.

See here this is why I say I need better tyres cos it'll be safer. Driving along Charong Rat highway towards downtown. Everyone is traveling at high speed as this is the habit.