• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tor - not as private as you think...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Using TOR is like being black and driving a Beemer in a white neighborhood. The cops are going to assume you're up to no good. :p

haha! and the cops have cameras at all intersections, on-ramps and off-ramps of the entire freeway system. :eek:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOR is very basic. Even at its most basic, TOR is more than enough to keep you safe from Stinkapore poodles and kangaroos.
Learn more of TOR and how to set it such that you do not need to fear them.

Dont you think that they want to get me if they can especially when I post below?

I do not fear if they catch me. But why make it easy for them?

After all, smear of shit on sole of shoe will be a rotting corpse in days or weeks to come.
And all those bastards kangaroos and other cockroaches in white will hoot or be hooted and have other things to think about.
I think only of yum sengs and piano wires humming after that.

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Welcome back. :wink: We missed you.

Please stop using large red fonts or you'll end up in the dog house again. This is a polite but firm request.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back. :wink: We missed you.

Please stop using large red fonts or you'll end up in the dog house again. This is a polite but firm request.

I hear you with your polite and firm request.
Happy to oblige

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use strong VPN and hola to break down information barriers. I use TOR over VPN when I want to do something very naughty.

By the way i am more kiasu than u. I use multiple layers of VPNs overlapping each other until my OS firewall prompted me with this message "Knn! Can't stand sinkies and their kiasuism!"

mid-day-update-heres-whats-happened-so-far.jpg

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way i am more kiasu than u. I use multiple layers of VPNs overlapping each other until my OS firewall prompted me with this message "Knn! Can't stand sinkies and their kiasuism!"

mid-day-update-heres-whats-happened-so-far.jpg

TOR consist of overlapping VPNs.
And even then, I thread TOR through my company provided VPN.

Be safe as why bother to fight them in a court packed with corrupt perverted Stinkapore kangaroos.
That will be the height of stupidity.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firm is a boob enhancement term.

Leongsam teaching Engleesh.

So pay attention or you kenna slap by him and none of your perverted attempt to distort what he say.
Leave the perversion to the fucking Stinkapore kangaroos in Stinkapore law courts.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOR is only an option for me. I use a number of VPN, paid and free of charge and some that will never give your information to Governments on request. :eek:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOR is only an option for me. I use a number of VPN, paid and free of charge and some that will never give your information to Governments on request. :eek:

TOR got about a thousand over shells that are VPNs that they switch about as a shell game chaining them through different countries to ensure no one know who send what.
And use TOR through your own VPN so your ISP will not even know you are using TOR. And your VPN do not know what is inside the TOR as even TOR do not know.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't use TOR. Even if i do no one can get me, not even NSA. The varieties of VPN i use which are paid and free, some does not keep logs of your online activities and thus can't be sold to Governments. :biggrin:

Russian news portals are state owned and controlled, so much so that i hardly visit their websites. Same like stinky press, only hear the good stuffs but Russia do more, they bash their western and european enemies. :biggrin:

1967529428b2c640c9c6e860634fc3f6b6aa1f2b.png