• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal Naomi pissed off for hateful comments from showing side boobs

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that Sinkies are rather pathetic nowadays. I never spoke like that when I was in sinkieland.

In the good old days, the only howler I noticed was when many pronounced "flour" as "flar". It was hilarious.

Oh really ? All we can see is that you have abandon Singapore and it makes you look like a LOSER QUITTER. For sure you are far worse than a CUNT.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another female attention whore who loves posting pics of herself on Facebook and Instagram. "Me me me me me, it's all about me."

She's obviously stirring up a little 'controversy' to direct more clicks to her blog.

Nothing new to see here, move along. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally I know what a side boob is

oh-in-hye-3.jpg

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YeTiUeGYdNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What's the big deal of showing side boobs? Sinkies really hopeless!
How dare U look better than Pinkie, now he is going to 'fix' your boobs too...

Anyhow, as she says, "those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter."
The girl will make a good lawyer, just hope she will do more pro-bono and not doll up herself too much, maybe save $$$ to do pro-bono by buying cheaper clothes with less cloth (tastefully so I mean). Way to go girl!

jw5

Loyal
To boobs or not , that is the question!....bloody bitch is an attention seeker!...please do her a favour admire those , oops!...Oops, boobs!:biggrin:

Yes, she talks too much and rather annoyingly, but boobs are still boobs! :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YeTiUeGYdNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What's the big deal of showing side boobs? Sinkies really hopeless!

What I get from this is that at the right price any woman will sell her body.

jw5

Loyal
Isn't that the problem? There aren't any!

So, after 14 posts any photo of this girls side boobs that sparked this off?

After 6 seconds of the video...................................... :wink:

Two boobs or no boobs? That is the question. :biggrin:

The way I see it, it's like the girl who was photographed and criticised for wearing the very short shorts which exposed part of her very small bum.
May not be much to look at, but on a slow day, it's better than nothing. I'll only complain when there are totally no peektures like these, ever. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How dare U look better than Pinkie, now he is going to 'fix' your boobs too...

Anyhow, as she says, "those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter."
The girl will make a good lawyer, just hope she will do more pro-bono and not doll up herself too much, maybe save $$$ to do pro-bono by buying cheaper clothes with less cloth (tastefully so I mean). Way to go girl!

All these bitches are full of self importance, they like to adhere to clichés to describe their fabulous lives.

Below is another one of their key inspirational mottos.

marilyn-monroe-love-quotes-001.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that Sinkies are rather pathetic nowadays. I never spoke like that when I was in sinkieland.

In the good old days, the only howler I noticed was when many pronounced "flour" as "flar". It was hilarious.

You must b prehistoric. Riz low will flar your head with her leopard printz