• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal Naomi pissed off for hateful comments from showing side boobs

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YeTiUeGYdNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What's the big deal of showing side boobs? Sinkies really hopeless!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even though this video has been obviously cut a hundred times and edited....i could feel my braincells slowly dieing from the endless amount of stupid shit spewing from that bitch.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best she can do now is to show her bottom boob to boob off her haters

WC-super-models_10.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all her stuffed toys were hiding under bed cover and murmuring silently... "omg! please stfu already!"

do you think the horn on the purple unicorn is moist? :eek:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans should be more empathetic & sympathetic. What Naomi Neo (not to be confused with the singer Naomi Yeo) blogged about regarding hawker center cleaners, is something I've long noticed and tried to tell others about (together with the related "always make sure you dispose of leftover drinks or ice down the toilet or drain before dumping it into a rubbish bin, or else bacterial and fungal decomposition of wet rubbish causes even more unnecessary suffering for rubbish cleaners"). Generally, it's not that Singaporeans are deliberately unethical, it's just that many (if not most) Singaporeans are thoughtless in that it doesn't even occur to them how their little actions (or lack thereof) impacts others. But (it may be rightly argued that) if Singaporeans were just a little more empathetic and sympathetic, if they cared just a little bit more, common sense will reveal the consequences of little actions (or lack thereof), and how they can help improve the lives of others and make the world a better place, at least just a little bit at a time in just a little way.

Naomi's blog :
http://naomineo.blogspot.sg/

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dictatorship leader country will product the same kind of bully citizens brainwashed to go against each other.

Must be the jiu hu kia asses kind making shit out of Singapore.

Singaporeans should be more empathetic & sympathetic. What Naomi Neo (not to be confused with the singer Naomi Yeo) blogged about regarding hawker center cleaners, is something I've long noticed and tried to tell others about (together with the related "always make sure you dispose of leftover drinks or ice down the toilet or drain before dumping it into a rubbish bin, or else bacterial and fungal decomposition of wet rubbish causes even more unnecessary suffering for rubbish cleaners"). Generally, it's not that Singaporeans are deliberately unethical, it's just that many (if not most) Singaporeans are thoughtless in that it doesn't even occur to them how their little actions (or lack thereof) impacts others. But (it may be rightly argued that) if Singaporeans were just a little more empathetic and sympathetic, if they cared just a little bit more, common sense will reveal the consequences of little actions (or lack thereof), and how they can help improve the lives of others and make the world a better place, at least just a little bit at a time in just a little way.

Naomi's blog :
http://naomineo.blogspot.sg/

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So, after 14 posts any photo of this girls side boobs that sparked this off?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do Sinkies pronounce "petrol" as "patrol"?

Same thing with, Ba loon for Balloon, Pa liar for Pariah, Um bell lah for Umbrella, Kam me lian for Chameleon, shoot! for suite, Seo for Seoul...the list very long lah!!....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Same thing with, Ba loon for Balloon, Pa liar for Pariah, Um bell lah for Umbrella, Kam me lian for Chameleon, shoot! for suite, Seo for Seoul...the list very long lah!!....

It appears that Sinkies are rather pathetic nowadays. I never spoke like that when I was in sinkieland.

In the good old days, the only howler I noticed was when many pronounced "flour" as "flar". It was hilarious.