• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesser Mortal: I Volunteer to Wear Green Hat, But My GF Still Left Me for Rich Elite!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]YOUNG S'POREAN SUICIDAL BECAUSE ALL THE GIRLS HE LOVED ARE TOO MATERIALISTIC[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Jul 2014 - 11:40am

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

More than half a year have passed since I last wrote an viral letter on your website on 10 nov 2013: Dear The Real Singapore, I am never good enough for my girlfriend!
For those who don't remember please read it first. There are more than 2,600 Facebook shares on my last letter.

I wish to update your readers that my girlfriend eventually left me for a rich guy who drives a Z4 (she said she is considering but i highly doubt so). I know I suck to leave it so late because I thought I could give her the chance but well she always said she is the one giving me the chance. I'm pretty sure no guys love to fight right but I am just silly enough to let this go on for long and completely disregard some comments i received previously in TRS. It is my fault to allow a girl have 2 boyfriends at the same time willingly.

This is what she said to me (let's call her A):
A: I don't look for potential, i go for ready made.
A: I don't know whether i should give up on us yet but i want go get out of this rs
ME: Why? Because he drove a sports car?
A: No, I want someone who can bring me for brunch every week
A: I fear when I marry you I might run away
A: I'm that material. Do you understand?
ME: wow!

Of course, i tried to persuade her. Being together for 2 years, i still have a little hope she was just blabbering but honestly I am lying to myself. She is really this kind of girl. I was very angry, i scolded her. I texted the guy asking if he knew my gf was with me. This guy got the cheek to apologise then said that he is sorry and if he could turn back time, he wouldn't do such a thing. What a guy, key words were "turn back time".

So I'm actually being two timed all these while. I'm particularly sad but though she can say nasty stuff I do not think that she will commit such an act. Stupid me yet again. She told me her sad past of how she is being cheated by ex-bf before but she did that to me eventually. By the way, this isn't the first time she cheated on her ex-bf. Before me, she dumped her bf for a fellow office colleague but of course she denied it. I do have friends who know about this and promptly updated me but well again, i choose to believe my gf. Really stupid of me.

I told her parents about it because I'm still slightly close to her mum and I could see the disappointment in her mum's face. My mum even text her what happened and she got the cheek to say she is greedy for more and will probably leave me when we are married anyway.

Her most recent whatsapp status is "Live the way you LOVE" - I'm sure everyone can decipher.

I just want to check if most Singaporean girls are really that materialistic? Is there any really nice SG girls out there?

Sorry for the blabber. I feel really depressed and suicidal living in Singapore and meeting these types of Singapore girls. All the previous girls I met are all so materialistic and leave me for a richer guy.
What do you think I should do?

Should I end my life?

Non-Sweet Guy
TRS Contributor

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lesser Mortal: I Volunteer to Wear Green Hat, But My GF Still Left Me for Rich El

Tonychat will surely say :
This is why i stay away from sinkie.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesser Mortal: I Volunteer to Wear Green Hat, But My GF Still Left Me for Rich El

start a business catering to old sinkie cleaner aunties with $400k in savings and he can buy his z4 or the macan. :rolleyes:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

driving a z4 doesnt mean the person is rich. anyway the writer is better off without such a materialistic bitch. just pump and dump.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since this fellow is unwanted in Singapore like Tonychat, he should do what Tonychat does....

1. Fly to Bangkok to look for a "girlfriend" from one of those Agogo Bars
2. If he wants a "decent" Thai girl, find one of those poor rural village puyings currently working in Bangkok.
3. Court her by giving gifts and money.
4. Then label her a "teerak"
5. Fly to Thailand regularly and fuck his "teerak".
6. Do not pay her for after each fuck (as it would be considered as prostitution)
7. Instead give her a regular allowance
8. In this instance, it would not be considered as paid sex.
9. Then the loser can claim that he has a real sweet Thai girlfriend
10. He can boast on the internet that his sweet Thai "teerak" is better than "sinkie girls"

Simple, just do it the Tonychat way!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Again Makapaa and your stupid titles.

How to wear a Green Hat when they are not even married?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What i want to know, is where TRS finds all these photos.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is why i am not a sinkie.

We already know that.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 231

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heehee,
i got five words correct.

stinkees should all automatic go jump bedok reservoir.why har? so many shits skin and pee noy but still can tahan. means stinkeees really sibeh smelly. live with shitskins and peenoys also can. like that hor, go and die better. so smelly also can endure.

i urge pap to bring in more shits and pees to screw balless stinkees.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Real love can eat or not? What a naïve Sinkie

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

then use her like a whore. because thats what she is

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy gotta wake up.

He is just the emergency spare wheel when Mr Z4 "punctures", so that she "still can get married if no one wants her".

But then again, this guy is probably asking for it looking at the way he writes and goes around complaining to everyone. (ie victim mode).

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Z4??? It's hardly a prestige brand or model. :rolleyes:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

Useless Prick....should just go and die...