• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen: MRT So Crowded My "Bottle" Rubbed Against Female Commuter's Kar Chng!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lady thot she felt a rock solid hard dick like those metalic water bottle...of coz her eyes goes wide..

Ask her touch lah.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Voting in the WP as the next government will see a quick deportation of foreigners, reducing the foreign population by 2 million. That will solve all the transportation woes.

WP as govt will form practices for sinkies to experience even greater packed situations so that sinkies can get used to it and will give mrt staff experience on crowd controls :biggrin:

Then again, choose team A sure kenna screw, so might as well choose to be screwed by a new group.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady thot she felt a rock solid hard dick like those metalic water bottle...of coz her eyes goes wide..

Ask her touch lah.

her "gigantic eyes" are likely as wide as these....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 141

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP as govt will form practices for sinkies to experience even greater packed situations so that sinkies can get used to it and will give mrt staff experience on crowd controls :biggrin:

Then again, choose team A sure kenna screw, so might as well choose to be screwed by a new group.

Comes 2016 Singaporeans must destroy first (pap) and construction will take care of itself (Sngapore has been through that before). Let's start restructure the nation again: Singapore for Singaporeans.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a
question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he
accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he
does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite
startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your
heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow,
I'm in room 1221."

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap hear us but just buat bodoh only..... :biggrin:
Ask those mp try taking transport.. Mrt, buses, for 5 year than see how he feel.. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap hear us but just buat bodoh only..... :biggrin:
Ask those mp try taking transport.. Mrt, buses, for 5 year than see how he feel.. :biggrin:

lianbeng replies hokkien: i also kana nehneh massage behind my back almost everyday on sardine-can buses n trains leh! :biggrin: are those tua nehneh ladies molesting my back?