• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen: MRT So Crowded My "Bottle" Rubbed Against Female Commuter's Kar Chng!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PAP MINISTERS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND US BECAUSE THEY DON'T TAKE MRT TO WORK[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Jul 2014 - 7:26pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Many a times, PAP just don't get it.
They are dealing with people, not animals. Have they tried boarding a MRT during the morning peak periods on stations like Eunos and Paya Lebar ? Do they know how crowded it is and people are packed literally worse than sardines ! Sometimes, people just keep pushing and I almost could kiss the passenger right in front of me !

In fact, there was once, I had a bottle in my pants pocket and due to people pushing from outside, I was incredibly close to the passenger next to me and the bottle kind of rub on the buttock of a female passenger. She turned back to stare at me with gigantic eyes !!!

PAP just don't get it, if they want to unilaterally increase pop size to 6.9 million, they should concurrently build bigger and more infrastructure to accommodate the ever increasing population !
If you want to put a stop to the ever increasing population and crowdedness that gets worse by the day, please remember to vote for OPPOSITION !

Walter Oh

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it proves that the sg economy is a roaring success and the mrt system is extremely popular for commute. voting in the opposition will not disperse the crowd into thin air and immediately solve peak traffic issues. :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP LHL really screwed big this time.

The train system cannot cope with the demand and design flawed of the station was not build to cater overcrowding.

Passenger getting in and out on the same side. Some to take the opposite train how are they going to cross over with the crowded station.

Better migrate now and come back 10 years later as FTs.

[h=1]PAP MINISTERS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND US BECAUSE THEY DON'T TAKE MRT TO WORK[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

They are dealing with people, not animals. Have they tried boarding a MRT during the morning peak periods on stations like Eunos and Paya Lebar ? Do they know how crowded it is and people are packed literally worse than sardines ! Sometimes, people just keep pushing and I almost could kiss the passenger right in front of me !

In fact, there was once, I had a bottle in my pants pocket and due to people pushing from outside, I was incredibly close to the passenger next to me and the bottle kind of rub on the buttock of a female passenger. She turned back to stare at me with gigantic eyes !!!

PAP just don't get it, if they want to unilaterally increase pop size to 6.9 million, they should concurrently build bigger and more infrastructure to accommodate the ever increasing population !
If you want to put a stop to the ever increasing population and crowdedness that gets worse by the day, please remember to vote for OPPOSITION !

Walter Oh

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pic borrowed from Jubilee1919,

something like this?

Attachments

• 1zyvn0y.jpeg
    1zyvn0y.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 244

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it is an eye opener for that lady?

Walter Oh

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Walter Oh

Who would put a bottle in the pant pocket?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you keep rubbing your bottles against single hot women SGP population will shoot up to 10 millions.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Walter Oh
.... and Walter let that opportunity slipped, stupid Walter

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it proves that the sg economy is a roaring success and the mrt system is extremely popular for commute. voting in the opposition will not disperse the crowd into thin air and immediately solve peak traffic issues. :rolleyes:

Wrong. Voting in the WP as the next government will see a quick deportation of foreigners, reducing the foreign population by 2 million. That will solve all the transportation woes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Voting in the WP as the next government will see a quick deportation of foreigners, reducing the foreign population by 2 million. That will solve all the transportation woes.

highly doubt wp will deport foreigners. they will encourage more tiongs to cum. :o