• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Improve sleep & fight arterial blockage

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very concerned with arterial blockages & always looking out for things to clean my arteries. I recently started taking TMG (Trimethylglycine). Here is brief description of what it does:

known to facilitate methylation processes. Methylation is a normal biological process that is critical for DNA repair, liver detoxification mechanisms, lipid metabolism, and the production of SAMe. It is also an important step in the conversion of homocysteine, a damaging amino acid, into a more friendly amino acid, methionine. Supplementation with TMG has been shown in clinical and non-clinical studies to support healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range.

In laymans terms it helps to clear out the arteries & gets rid of homocysteine which is suspected to contribute to heart attacks. A side effect of TMG is that it will improve your sleep:eek:
I've noticed that as I get older, I am sleeping less. This is unhealthy because sleep is a necessary part of bodily functions. Your body needs the down time to rebuild. Since I started taking TMG i.e. 2 days, I find myself sleeping better. It is I think even better than Valerian root.

Here is a video on TMG, the part that discuses TMG begins at 2:40 of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iWF_4bMuQ

I'm using the Now brand but you can get TMG for less than US$10. http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=tmg&x=0&y=0#p=1

You may need to take Vitamin B supplements if your diet lacks this. I am using Jarrows B-right http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formula...&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=b-right&rc=80&sr=null&ic=1

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very concerned with arterial blockages & always looking out for things to clean my arteries. I recently started taking TMG (Trimethylglycine). Here is brief description of what it does:

known to facilitate methylation processes. Methylation is a normal biological process that is critical for DNA repair, liver detoxification mechanisms, lipid metabolism, and the production of SAMe. It is also an important step in the conversion of homocysteine, a damaging amino acid, into a more friendly amino acid, methionine. Supplementation with TMG has been shown in clinical and non-clinical studies to support healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range.

In laymans terms it helps to clear out the arteries & gets rid of homocysteine which is suspected to contribute to heart attacks. A side effect of TMG is that it will improve your sleep:eek:
I've noticed that as I get older, I am sleeping less. This is unhealthy because sleep is a necessary part of bodily functions. Your body needs the down time to rebuild. Since I started taking TMG i.e. 2 days, I find myself sleeping better. It is I think even better than Valerian root.

I'm using the Now brand but you can get TMG for less than US$10. http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=tmg&x=0&y=0#p=1

You may need to take Vitamin B supplements if your diet lacks this. I am using Jarrows B-right http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formula...&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=b-right&rc=80&sr=null&ic=1

Did you went for a medical check up to ascertain the condition or blockage.
How old are you by the way, I have friends that are in the mid 50s, that has already gone for stent and even bypass.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
drink freshly brewed longan tea with red dates to induce sleep.
eat fresh garlic to clear the vessels :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go hungry for months and will auto clean your body. Those things in your body will be used when the body need it. All things stuck in the body will be recycle by your system when the body goes hungry.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you went for a medical check up to ascertain the condition or blockage.
How old are you by the way, I have friends that are in the mid 50s, that has already gone for stent and even bypass.

I had my heart attack about 7 years agoin my 40's. Back then the cardiologist told me I had 90% blockages. He wanted to put in stents but after an exploratory he told me that I wasn't suitable. He suggested a heart by pass.
That procedure would have cost about $50k & I found out from others that it is no fun & would drastically affect my quality of life.

I fired my cardiologist soon after & have taken the alternative route using IV Chealtion, EECP, life style changes, using health supplements, juicing,....etc. I am not alone I have met many others who are doing the same

There is plenty you can do without taking the surgical route. In the US many doctors are realizing that surgery is not a long term solution.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had my heart attack about 7 years agoin my 40's. Back then the cardiologist told me I had 90% blockages. He wanted to put in stents but after an exploratory he told me that I wasn't suitable. He suggested a heart by pass.
That procedure would have cost about $50k & I found out from others that it is no fun & would drastically affect my quality of life.

I fired my cardiologist soon after & have taken the alternative route using IV Chealtion, EECP, life style changes, using health supplements, juicing,....etc. I am not alone I have met many others who are doing the same

There is plenty you can do without taking the surgical route. In the US many doctors are realizing that surgery is not a long term solution.

so how is your heart now, did you do a check up recently. Have the blockage cleared?

getting a heart attack in your 40s is totally fucked..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you are fucked by PAP, another few years will be 55 and cannot see your CPF@55. This one no medical cure but must keep protest and VTO LHL in 2016.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go hungry for months and will auto clean your body. Those things in your body will be used when the body need it. All things stuck in the body will be recycle by your system when the body goes hungry.

Never done an actual fast. However have taken plenty of supplement that help with detoxing. Also doing juicing everyday & that helps to clear the body.

Been reading the book by Joe Cross "Reboot with Joe, Juice Diet" May do a juice reboot in the future.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you exercise?

Just walking.

Recently i noticed that I am putting on weight or rather I am losing muscle mass. So I plan to do body weight exercises e.g. push ups to build some muscle mass. I will also resume using my Cross country sking machine to to get my metabolism going.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
try fasting for a day once a month.

But not try fake Moslem fasting where they eat in a lot in the morning and stop eating for next 12 hours, what a load of bullshit fasting? Eat a lot than fasting, their Allah tell them so or their dumb head think so.

Drink water during the fast and you find you have stomachaches and excrete more often, usually watery type. This is clearing and self cleaning the system.

Never done an actual fast. However have taken plenty of supplement that help with detoxing. Also doing juicing everyday & that helps to clear the body.

Been reading the book by Joe Cross "Reboot with Joe, Juice Diet" May do a juice reboot in the future.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just walking.

Recently i noticed that I am putting on weight or rather I am losing muscle mass. So I plan to do body weight exercises e.g. push ups to build some muscle mass. I will also resume using my Cross sking machine to to get my metabolisn going.

I suggest you do squats too but not 500 at one go.:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so how is your heart now, did you do a check up recently. Have the blockage cleared?

getting a heart attack in your 40s is totally fucked..

I notice that females get cancer & guys get heart attacks. I think that cancers are more serious. So it is the females are the ones getting really fucked:o
The heart attack was a wake up call & as a result I have changed my eating habits & I doubt I will get cancer.

There are limited tests that the doctors can do e.g. an EKG, ultrasound, xray of the heart to seed if the heart is enlarged,... None of them is a test of arterial blockage. There might be a test you can do in the US but I don't think it's available locally.

Been a long time since I suffered from angina. However I do feel mild discomfort of my on my neck if I exert myself. This is because of blood flow problems. This is what I am trying to clear up with TMG, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Pomegranate, .... etc

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my last check up, doctor said my blood is too thick, that's why my arms will get numb if i sleep in awkward position. does the above help? thanks...:o