• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Improve sleep & fight arterial blockage

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Johnny, can I buy Trimethylglycine at any pharmacy? Need a doctor's prescription for it?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my last check up, doctor said my blood is too thick, that's why my arms will get numb if i sleep in awkward position. does the above help? thanks...:o

Give it a try. Natto acts like a blood thinner.
For those taking aspirin as a blood thinner, I think Natto is a better choice because it is natural. The Japanese have been eating Natto for centuries.

With all blood thinners you should stop taking taking it 1 week before any surgery. If you are taking medications let the doctor know you are taking Natto

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drink Tongkat Ali Coffee to increase my blood circulation as well as increase my oomph power, it works well for me. my blood pressure 127/67.

For those with heart problems they have to be cautious with Tongkat Ali. I heard that it might increase your heart rate.

You also don't know what fillers are included into the mixture. There was a case where viagara was added to a male supplement product. So be careful especially if you have a health problem.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do they sell them in pill form?

Give it a try. Natto acts like a blood thinner.
For those taking aspirin as a blood thinner, I think Natto is a better choice because it is natural. The Japanese have been eating Natto for centuries.

With all blood thinners you should stop taking taking it 1 week before any surgery. If you are taking medications let the doctor know you are taking Natto

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you are fucked by PAP, another few years will be 55 and cannot see your CPF@55. This one no medical cure but must keep protest and VTO LHL in 2016.

I am financially independant because I have always been thrifty & invested whatever spare cash I had.

I have been against the PAP since the days I was staying in Potong Pasir because I saw what they were doing to the country. Now I am waiting for the extra holidays that we will soon get:smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just walking.

Recently i noticed that I am putting on weight or rather I am losing muscle mass. So I plan to do body weight exercises e.g. push ups to build some muscle mass. I will also resume using my Cross country sking machine to to get my metabolism going.

Bro I suggest you try very slow jog and build up from there.

Eat high fiber diet to increase metabolic rate and improve gut health. Apples oranges whack like siao.

Push ups are great idea to tone and build upper body strength. I can do 400 in 15 minutes now. Better than many BMT recruits decades younger than me.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a special mattress to improve sleep and blood circulation, you may want to check on Phiten X30 Titanfit mattress.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you are using blood thinning medicine, make sure you dont get anycut, as the clotting process is much slower, it is dangerous.
Also, you need to check your blood clotting level in case of simple injury such as gum bleeding, an internal hard knock especially on the head, etc.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can advise on the brand? thanks...

Got many brands but I have only tried Doctor's Best Nattokinase.

http://www.iherb.com/search?sug=natto&kw=natto&rank=1#p=1

Some of the brands may be more effective but I am still using my 1st bottle because I bought the one with 270 capsules. I have already got my next bottle, the one by Arthur Andrew Medical which they call Nattovena.
You might want to get the bottle with fewer capsules so that you try & compare with the other brands.

Arthur Andrew also has a product called Neprinol which is a combination of different enzymes. You have to try out & see which works best for you.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I need to know more facts of Tongkat Ali, kindly help, thanks

For those with heart problems they have to be cautious with Tongkat Ali. I heard that it might increase your heart rate.

You also don't know what fillers are included into the mixture. There was a case where viagara was added to a male supplement product. So be careful especially if you have a health problem.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just walking.

Recently i noticed that I am putting on weight or rather I am losing muscle mass. So I plan to do body weight exercises e.g. push ups to build some muscle mass. I will also resume using my Cross country sking machine to to get my metabolism going.

I see I am doing p-90x3 pull ups improved and so did overall strength. More flexible too as they have yoga, Pilates, resistance training etc also doing some tai chi

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:
Bro, I need to know more facts of Tongkat Ali, kindly help, thanks

I took a look at tongkat ali a long time ago but didn't follow up because tongkat Ali can be expensive. You will see cheaper ones being sold in Malaysia & Spore but the problem is you don't know the quality. I read somewhere that tongkat ali from Malaysia is inferior because of the pollution.

With so many small companies producing tongkat ali you have a problem identifying fakes, inferior products, ..... Can even find effective fakes products with tadalafil . http://www.hsa.gov.sg/publish/hsaportal/en/news_events/press_releases/20090/hsa_warns_against0.html

If you want the genuine stuff look here http://www.tongkatali.org/pc-index.htm

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks and how long is the delivery from iherb?

Got many brands but I have only tried Doctor's Best Nattokinase.

http://www.iherb.com/search?sug=natto&kw=natto&rank=1#p=1

Some of the brands may be more effective but I am still using my 1st bottle because I bought the one with 270 capsules. I have already got my next bottle, the one by Arthur Andrew Medical which they call Nattovena.
You might want to get the bottle with fewer capsules so that you try & compare with the other brands.

Arthur Andrew also has a product called Neprinol which is a combination of different enzymes. You have to try out & see which works best for you.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:

I took a look at tongkat ali a long time ago but didn't follow up because tongkat Ali can be expensive. You will see cheaper ones being sold in Malaysia & Spore but the problem is you don't know the quality. I read somewhere that tongkat ali from Malaysia is inferior because of the pollution.

With so many small companies producing tongkat ali you have a problem identifying fakes, inferior products, ..... Can even find effective fakes products with tadalafil . http://www.hsa.gov.sg/publish/hsaportal/en/news_events/press_releases/20090/hsa_warns_against0.html

If you want the genuine stuff look here http://www.tongkatali.org/pc-index.htm
try 天麻 to improve circulation.

for good circulation, you can try 同仁堂 大活洛丹