• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Topless Protesters at the Tour de France 2014

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Cycling, UK Pictures, UK Tour De France, Femen, Topless, Topless Protest, UK NEWS, Westminster, UK News

Members of the protest group Femen have staged a topless protest against female genital mutilation (FGM) outside the Palace of Westminster during the third stage of the Tour de France cycling race, which started in Cambridge and finished in London on Monday. Police officers tackled several of the demonstrators, who stripped down before trying to vault over a fence, covering them with their high-visibility jackets.

The group, which was started in Ukraine before moving to Paris, has become known for it particular method of protest, having demonstrated on a raft of issue from prostitution to the wearing of the hijab. The UK chapter, which was announced late last year, said that it would focus on the issue of FGM, which Femen founder-member Alexandra Shevchenko told the Guardian, "no one is talking about in England". She added: "People assume it is too violent and extreme to exist here, that it only happens in Africa and the Middle East, but the UK has some of the highest levels in the west."

On the road, 26-year-old German Marcel Kittel, one of the best sprinters in the world, won the third stage of the race in a bunch finish at Buckingham Palace. Earlier, rider Geraint Thomas complained of members of the crowd standing in the road with their backs to the speeding peloton in order to take selfies. "It's the new pain in the arse," said Thomas.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=288d9580a286" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
who cares about marcel or geraint.....show us more tits....thats what i'm talking about.

On the road, 26-year-old German Marcel Kittel, one of the best sprinters in the world, won the third stage of the race in a bunch finish at Buckingham Palace. Earlier, rider Geraint Thomas complained of members of the crowd standing in the road with their backs to the speeding peloton in order to take selfies.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
stop fgm!
Stop mgm!
Stop fgm!
Stop mgm!
Stop fgm!
Stop mgm!
Stop pap!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
cant see.......

That's why I started off with titties not cyclists. Here's how an idiot spectator caused carnage.

tdf1.gif

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why this thread got tits can but last time when I post tits, I kenna infracted?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why this thread got tits can but last time when I post tits, I kenna infracted?

I have never infracted anyone for posting nudity. Anything allowed in the mainstream press is fine here too. However, some other sinkie here may have been offended and hence the infraction. I can't control everything that happens here.

The only thing I keep out is adult material as my hosting plan does not allow this.