• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Horlicks Tablets Still Available? Where Can I Get It?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes.
bukit panjiang plaza level 1 got 1 india mama shop
is directly opposite oub
just bought last week .
1 pak is 70cent.

warning:
once you pop one,you cant stop poping the rest

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes.
bukit panjiang plaza level 1 got 1 india mama shop
is directly opposite oub
just bought last week .
1 pak is 70cent.

warning:
once you pop one,you cant stop poping the rest

Not have this for years. Was curious what's inside the box, found 3 packets. Was tempted to know how it tastes now so decided to open a packet, regret, finished the whole packet got to brush teeth again. Damn shiok. Brings back memories.

You are so correct!

jw5

Loyal
I love Horlicks tablets!

So do Scroobal and TFBH. They always suck them after sucking each other's cocks. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you're most welcome

disclaimer : im NOT trying to buy your friendship with gifts of Horlicks

Guess this type of disclaimer is so so necessary these days Wendy, really sad just because of one person. Anyway I am sold! :p

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess this type of disclaimer is so so necessary these days Wendy, really sad just because of one person. Anyway I am sold! :p

Why don't you marry her? You will actually receive empathy when you dump that ogre when she is no longer of any use. And save your kisses. It won't work.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN waiting for confirmation before heading to bt pj plaza KNN can someone ask for my uncle as kah poh ban my uncle KNN