• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Horlicks Tablets Still Available? Where Can I Get It?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

May I ask if anyone in Singapore still see this sold in the market place? Where and how much it costs now?

Thank you in advance

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think i saw at mustafa
have too go soon to get shampoo so will have anotherr look

joetys, shall i get u some and pass it on?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think i saw at mustafa
have too go soon to get shampoo so will have anotherr look

joetys, shall i get u some and pass it on?

That will be very sweet of you Wendy, why not. Just a few. Thanks a million.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May I ask if anyone in Singapore still see this sold in the market place? Where and how much it costs now?

Thank you in advance

Chinatown point basement has a shop that sells all those candies from the 90s. Not sure about this type of sweet. While you are there, do help me to get the number of the cute cashier :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chinatown point basement has a shop that sells all those candies from the 90s. Not sure about this type of sweet. While you are there, do help me to get the number of the cute cashier :biggrin:

I'm in Bangkok now leh. Cannot help you la.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I likje Horlicks because it sounds like Holland and I sarpok Oranjie. I like Horlicks also because got licks. Everyone likes licks , me too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;vj49hruJdSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj49hruJdSk[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wonder why you go YouTube and search for Horlicks all the ahneh commercials there, guess Horlicks must be doing very well there

[video=youtube;ec2k7YPXwWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2k7YPXwWU[/video]

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what mustafa has
CAM00278.jpg