• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it is all the faults of greedy property tycoons for driving up housing prices.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sillypore with 6.9mil of people will end up one day just like Hong Kong.
Local Sillyporeans can only afford to "rent a bed" and stay in those so called "caged house".

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sillypore with 6.9mil of people will end up one day just like Hong Kong.
Local Sillyporeans can only afford to "rent a bed" and stay in those so called "caged house".

If you are lower-income, here's my small recommendations for retirement:
If you reach CPF withdrawal age, sell you HDB, go stay in a small condo in Johor + invest another RM250-500K into bonds of top malaysian banks like public bank or CIMB. Together with your CPF retirement payouts and Ringgit bond income, you should have sufficient $$$ for a cosy retirement. Johor pricing are sliding, don't buy now yet.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you reach CPF withdrawal age, sell you HDB, go stay in a small condo in Johor + invest another RM250-500K into bonds of top malaysian banks like public bank or CIMB. Together with your CPF retirement payouts and Ringgit bond income, you should have sufficient $$$ for a cosy retirement. Johor pricing are sliding, don't buy now yet.

Johore is a State fraught with high crime rate and most cases not reported in the media. You will be worried sick about safety for family members. Sinkapoo is still the best place to stay even though it is a pigeon hole, and an expensive hole, thanks to the papees.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore is a State fraught with high crime rate and most cases not reported in the media. You will be worried sick about safety for family members. Sinkapoo is still the best place to stay even though it is a pigeon hole, and an expensive hole, thanks to the papees.

that's why stay within condo is safer. Just go shopping in nearby supermarket or shopping mall
Doing the above will ease the burden on your kids, i know it is very sad to be away from children. Sorry for my cold suggestions earlier.

Related post: So sad, cannot grow old closer with family
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?183655-So-sad-cannot-grow-old-closer-with-family

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

One option left for Sinkies, get more Oppositions into Parliament come 2016, only 2 yrs down the road.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I'm uprooting myself from Sinkieland, the last thing I want to do is stay in JB in close proximity to Sinkieland. Fuck that.

I'm going somewhere far away. Even if it's Malaysia, somewhere further north and more rural is more ideal than JB, which I expect to catch the overcrowding disease from Sinkieland in the decades to come.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why stay within condo is safer. Just go shopping in nearby supermarket or shopping mall
Doing the above will ease the burden on your kids, i know it is very sad to be away from children.

Born free and stay free just like the song "Born Free" says.

To stay in the condo where the security guards is proverbially a fox sent to guard the chicken coop offers just a false sense of security. To shop only at nearby supermarket or mall and afraid to venture further afield is like an ex-convict with an electronic tag on his leg.

When you live in this shit hole we call home, we always feel safe, day or night. The bad part is of course the papees make it bad for sinkies.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a joke! you must be a green eyed property agent or a developer yourself with vested interests in local properties. look at local papers with all the murders , molests, suicides, prostituition, loan sharking in sinkieland, one must says it easily is worse than matland. Pot calling the kettle black syndrome. always happen when recession hits sinkieland. people are not so stupid or blinded like you, thats why so many people prefers to live in JB despite whta you claim. in fact i do feel safer in JB than sinkieland. been there hundreds of times and never got into any trouble, here I sometimes feel like I am in china or rural india or manila with millions of ah tiongs, ah nehs and pinoys shit

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of those property developers in JB is none other than a joint-venture between Malaysia, Sillypore and even China.
These suckers predict that that demand will exceed supply in time to come and they are getting ready.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who say not so good things about jb
1. have not been there before
2. reading shittytimes
3, listening to ignorant friends who have not been there personally.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is typical loser... Blaming the Gov... Now blaming the tycoons... Who next??? When will you start to blame yourself and work hard for whatever you want???:oIo:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is typical loser... Blaming the Gov... Now blaming the tycoons... Who next??? When will you start to blame yourself and work hard for whatever you want???:oIo:

Stupid Motherfucking Coolies like you work hard to be taxed by the gabernment happily. :oIo::kma:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its been known since the beginning of time that those who control the land(and property),control the power.....it took america a hundred years to realise u did not need slavery to plough the land...u just let the fool think he is free and working for his own prosperity is but the truth is when u control the land,the houses,the tools,the equipment,the seeds,the poor nigger who has the pay to rent all those things is perpetually working for free his entire life......

u idiots think u are free,but ur hdb doesnt belong to you,your car doesnt belong to you,your cpf doesnt belong to you.....u are working and working to make the government filthy rich just like a black cotton slave!!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Motherfucking Coolies like you work hard to be taxed by the gabernment happily. :oIo::kma:

Which country in this world the government did not collect the tax happily??? Stupid ass, if we vote in the opposition we do not need to pay tax anymore???:kma:

Those tycoons pay more tax than you and they are happy... So work hard and pay 100K or a million tax a year to those white scrum... I am 100% sure you will be very very happy if you need to be tax 1 million a year...:biggrin:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
its been known since the beginning of time that those who control the land(and property),control the power.....it took america a hundred years to realise u did not need slavery to plough the land...u just let the fool think he is free and working for his own prosperity is but the truth is when u control the land,the houses,the tools,the equipment,the seeds,the poor nigger who has the pay to rent all those things is perpetually working for free his entire life......

u idiots think u are free,but ur hdb doesnt belong to you,your car doesnt belong to you,your cpf doesnt belong to you.....u are working and working to make the government filthy rich just like a black cotton slave!!!!

Spot on. At least 60.1% are sheeple.