• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How unwanted pets are thrown away in Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10449468_10152732106893888_7500605566969946223_n.jpg

10409270_10152732106998888_5896731720546289784_n.jpg

This cruel lady murdered her own dog by throwing it out of the window. The dog was still trying to breathe on the ground. Police went to question this douchebag lady, she said its an accident. Come lady i clap for u. Karma will strike u ok. Just u wait disgusting douchebag

BrX1O8pCAAUapsQ.png:large

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the punishment for such an offence in Singapore? This action is cruel and unacceptable.

Cheers!

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a fucktard ATB. Luckily I only keep hamster. If I don't want, just feed to the neighbourhood stray cats :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can judge the morality of a nation by the way the society treats its animals. - Mahatma Gandhi.

Sinkieland is a fucked up place.....enuf said

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wish she burn in Geylang burn you motherfucker burn.