• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do people post picture of food in FB ?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore there are lack of beautiful things, the food seems to be one of the few beautiful things to many people. So people take pictures of food because they can't find other better things to take pictures of. But to others, they might already be sian of pretty food already. Other people would rather take pictures of pretty people and cars than food.

Food pic seems to be the main interest of the middle-class people, for the truly rich and sophisticated top 1% upper-class people, you can see their pics of expensive cars, boats, private jets, champagne, gold watches here http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a form of narcissism: "hey look, I'm enjoying this great food, my life is so much better than yours".

Social media brings out the worst in narcissists. Another form of manifesting narcissism is to portray yourself as being more 'popular' by having more (or more attractive) 'online friends'.

Last but not least are selfies. Nothing more needs to be said.

You know something? Everyone takes selfies.

Unless you mean to say you have never taken a selfie in your life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if anyone can post pics of exotic foods like scorpions etc. eatshit has been to a number of places he should have come across it.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if anyone can post pics of exotic foods like scorpions etc. eatshit has been to a number of places he should have come across it.

I thought you will say "If the person posting the food pictures is a shitskin, he would.....................racist" :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happy belated independence day! this pic was taken on the 4th of july, and the macaroons were homemade and actually light blue with white cream on a red plate. red, white, and blue. god bless america! :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 221

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happy belated independence day! this pic was taken on the 4th of july, and the macaroons were homemade and actually light blue with white cream on a red plate. red, white, and blue. god bless america! :p

Ai yo, brother, why so kan kor and so much work to cook! :smile:

For red, white, and blue, just cut some red water melon, and place it with some blue berries on a white plate as shown below:

untitled.bmp

Been there, done that :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For red, white, and blue, just cut some red water melon, and place it with some blue berries on a white plate.......

thank you for that simple but powerful recipe! will do it next year over soursop paste. must promote healthy fruit and vege diets. :p

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For red, white, and blue, just cut some red water melon, and place it with some blue berries on a white plate as shown below:

untitled.bmp

Been there, done that :smile:

Someone eaten 41 blue berries and 1 melon slice :(

Foodart is nice. 8/10.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I stay off FB, it is useless. And I get bombarded with photos of food!

If FB users want to tempt me with food, or want me to help them count calories, use Instagram.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they posts selfie pix, it is to showoff oneself, I understand.
Why do people always posts food ? What is their purpose ? :confused:

Posting food pics serve to whet the appetite sometimes as opposed to postings of HJ or LWL by forumners here which only serve to spoil the appetite all the time!:rolleyes::biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posting food pics serve to whet the appetite sometimes as opposed to postings of HJ or LWL by forumners here which only serve to spoil the appetite all the time!:rolleyes::biggrin:

I do not remember bringing popcorn and soda to SBF forums.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been to this out in a boondocks place every weekend for dinner with gang and I keep food pics in my phone 'cause sometime the cook can't remember what he cooked for us few weeks ago when we want to eat the dish again

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been to this out in a boondocks place every weekend for dinner with gang and I keep food pics in my phone 'cause sometime the cook can't remember what he cooked for us few weeks ago when we want to eat the dish again
gud idea! ...

nax time, wen eat there again, if found dat cook shotchanged u, comprain ... if cook deny gaf u mor previously, can show him peekture ...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they posts selfie pix, it is to showoff oneself, I understand.
Why do people always posts food ? What is their purpose ? :confused:

A lot of Jakun / Swa Ku in Facebook

go toilet also FB!

Got diarrhea also FB !

Family go dinner also FB!

Morning can't shit also FB!

Great grand mother gave birth also FB!

Missed the bus to work also FB!

Break up with boy friend also tell the world on FB!!

CB torn also FB!!

Sian!! to see all these Jakun and Swa Ku on Facebook!

Rather callled it FacelessBook!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of Jakun / Swa Ku in Facebook

go toilet also FB!

Got diarrhea also FB !

Family go dinner also FB!

Morning can't shit also FB!

Great grand mother gave birth also FB!

Missed the bus to work also FB!

Break up with boy friend also tell the world on FB!!

CB torn also FB!!

Sian!! to see all these Jakun and Swa Ku on Facebook!

Rather callled it FacelessBook!!

Hahaha never come across cb torn also post yet. That should be cb bin book