• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joint pain and recogen

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, i don't think the supplements will make you gain weight. I think that's more in line with your diet my friend. Basically all the bone joints & fish oil supplement, I take twice daily. As a matter of fact, I've been losing weight since I began taking them as opposed to gaining prolly cause I totally cut down on unhealthy junk food :wink:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fyi, i don't think the supplements will make you gain weight. I think that's more in line with your diet my friend. Basically all the bone joints & fish oil supplement, I take twice daily. As a matter of fact, I've been losing weight since I began taking them as opposed to gaining prolly cause I totally cut down on unhealthy junk food :wink:

While not referring to the supplement per se, but more on the fish oil, whether if it will make a person put on weight.
It is after all, oil.

Pardon my ignorance in this case.

Junk food is now an occasional choice, probably once, every 2 months or more .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While not referring to the supplement per se, but more on the fish oil, whether if it will make a person put on weight.
It is after all, oil.

Pardon my ignorance in this case.

Junk food is now an occasional choice, probably once, every 2 months or more .

With any supplements you should take them in moderation. If you do that it is unlikely that you will gain weight. I take krill because of the problems with pollution & rancid fish oils.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/414238-do-fish-oil-supplements-cause-weight-gain/

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
With any supplements you should take them in moderation. If you do that it is unlikely that you will gain weight. I take krill because of the problems with pollution & rancid fish oils.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/414238-do-fish-oil-supplements-cause-weight-gain/

Yup, on my last visit to ozzyland, my wife bought several bottles of krill oil. The pharmacist was saying its better than fish oil etc plus buying supplements from oz is way way cheaper than here. But after doing many read ups, it seems that there's no scientific proof between the diff of fish oil vs krill thus I went back to fish oil. Believe it or not, my reason was DON'T STEAL THE WHALE's FOOD hahaha. But personal pref, I believe both are equally good

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for easy ref, seems like those images I uploaded were kinda messy. Apologies. I will list them down again neater this time.
For bone & joints
19608788e1b03c9142be471038661a9124480ece.jpg

1 to be taken twice daily
19608790249bf66ef8e9336a3cf66c5814767102.jpg

1 to be taken once twice daily
1960879103d622e1934c02b624fa95068d461a87.jpg

1 to be taken once or twice daily

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heard many doctors prescribe to patients for joint pains in Singapore. If you come Thailand can buy here as its only about 1100 baht or $42 in Singapore is about $60-75 I heard. I help family members to buy whenever they need.

Just so you know

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
19608789439d903be9c3647da2eb021b94fad967.jpg

To aid digestion & bowel movements
Taken once daily after meal
19608792c7a5cc9c90410d986739b0ca99bf9dc6.jpg

To boost immunity against coughs, colds & flu. Taken once daily but can take twice daily if you feel that a bug is in you
196087932cb79eea7d567ba2b4b1bc1920a12b3a.jpg

Very straight forward. Multi vits for all your daily vitamin & mineral needs. One to be taken once a day.
Hope this helps

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard many doctors prescribe to patients for joint pains in Singapore. If you come Thailand can buy here as its only about 1100 baht or $42 in Singapore is about $60-75 I heard. I help family members to buy whenever they need.

Just so you know
What I realised is that glucosamine is a common referred to drug due joint related aches and pains. But what I realised was also that doctors tend to prescribe only pure glucosamine. That's why, when I get those supplements, I try to get those more than one ingredient in one capsule that helps the joints than just purely glucosamine. But agrees, due to exchange rates, the same can be bought across borders at a much cheaper price. I'm not very price sensitive, I'm more into convenience :wink: